Author Topic: Holidays  (Read 395644 times)

Targetman

• View Profile
Re: Holidays
« Reply #2685 on: June 16, 2022, 09:35:23 PM »
Anyone on here been to Menorca, going next week and wondering if anywhere would be showing the GAA

gawa316

• View Profile
« Reply #2686 on: June 18, 2022, 04:03:47 AM »
Cheers I'll check out some of those New Orleans places. Would love to do a swamp tour and Bourban st is on the agenda just to say I was there

JimStynes

• View Profile
« Reply #2687 on: June 22, 2022, 05:52:38 PM »
Whoís the main package holiday people flying out of Dublin? I have had flights cancelled to France and want to get something else booked. Iím not going to bother booking with easyJet as there are too many stories of people having holidays ruined with flights being cancelled at the last minute.

Don Johnson

• View Profile
« Reply #2688 on: June 24, 2022, 02:01:47 PM »

An Watcher

• View Profile
« Reply #2689 on: June 29, 2022, 04:43:52 PM »
Hi there, flying out of Dublin with Aer Lingus next month and in a bit of a dilemma whether to book seats or not? Costs 80 euros in total which is better in my pocket than AL but with 2 young kids there's always the worry we don't get seated together.  Any thoughts?

Milltown Row2

• Catch yourself on!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2690 on: June 29, 2022, 06:02:22 PM »
Hi there, flying out of Dublin with Aer Lingus next month and in a bit of a dilemma whether to book seats or not? Costs 80 euros in total which is better in my pocket than AL but with 2 young kids there's always the worry we don't get seated together.  Any thoughts?

Just gambleÖ especially with young kids, Iíd rather they annoy someone else..

On a serious note weíve done it in the past and never any issues, youíll usual get someone to accommodate you if all else fails
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Taylor

• View Profile
« Reply #2691 on: June 29, 2022, 06:32:28 PM »
I had actually thought when kids are below a certain age the airline legally had to seat you together (I know the bastids ask you to pay or you will may be in random seats)

An Watcher

• View Profile
« Reply #2692 on: June 29, 2022, 06:39:41 PM »
I think it's another way to get money and ordinarily I wouldn't mind but 80 Yo-Yos is 80 Yo-Yos

Rois

• View Profile
« Reply #2693 on: June 29, 2022, 09:07:59 PM »
Just set a reminder to check in as soon as it opens (36hrs before?)  and Iím sure there will be enough spots.
We are flying Swiss Air in a couple of weeks and have two under 2. We canít sit together - we have to sit one in front of the other. I get the 4 month old since Iím feeding him, OH gets the 21 month old who wonít sit still  ;D

thewobbler

• View Profile
    • Balllyholland Harps GAC
« Reply #2694 on: June 29, 2022, 09:19:42 PM »
Iíve never paid it.

Usually works out in your favour anyhow.

seafoid

• View Profile
« Reply #2695 on: June 29, 2022, 09:45:23 PM »
Just set a reminder to check in as soon as it opens (36hrs before?)  and Iím sure there will be enough spots.
We are flying Swiss Air in a couple of weeks and have two under 2. We canít sit together - we have to sit one in front of the other. I get the 4 month old since Iím feeding him, OH gets the 21 month old who wonít sit still  ;D
We flew out of Geneva one Christmas when our son w was 2. He wanted the window.  He started a running commentary. We are reversing. We are going forward. We are taking off. But there was an echo. I looked back about 10 rows. Every window seat was occupied by a 2 year old boy doing a running commentary. It was so cute.
Lookit