Nicest Crisps?

Started by fred the red, February 08, 2009, 09:00:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Have we mentioned Sam Spudz

HiMucker

HiMucker

Also Scampi and bacon fires have been mentioned. But there is 2 others pictured on the cardboard thingy they are pulled from, chessy moments I think and another one that I can't even remember though I have never ever seen them in the flesh. Always wanted to try the cheesy moments one. Must me like unicorn crisps

gawa316

Quote from: HiMucker on June 10, 2022, 08:24:43 PM
Also Scampi and bacon fires have been mentioned. But there is 2 others pictured on the cardboard thingy they are pulled from, chessy moments I think and another one that I can't even remember though I have never ever seen them in the flesh. Always wanted to try the cheesy moments one. Must me like unicorn crisps

I've had those cheesy moments...o love cheese flavored crisps but not a big fan of cheese. I remember those things having a very real cheesy taste. What was the other one? You have me intrigued?

Always thought you called it a sleeve of bacon fries. Mind one time my mate who worked in a bar said he ate a whole sleeve during a shift! He was fond of an oul story or 2 though

JimStynes

Quote from: Truth hurts on June 08, 2022, 01:42:53 PM
Glens of Antrim crisps are unreal

Best about in my opinion

Turf

Dire Ear

Tudor gammon were the finest

Truth hurts

Walkers are the most over rated crisps, Jesus Britain is in a bad way if its number 1

screenexile

Quote from: Truth hurts on October 25, 2022, 12:45:50 PM
Walkers are the most over rated crisps, Jesus Britain is in a bad way if its number 1

Crisp selection in the UK is quite poor. North and south have more variety and better tasting crisps.

For GB Crisps I was always a fan of Seabrooks when I'm over.

AustinPowers

I absolutely refuse to  have anything to do with  Walkers. Wouldn't have them  near the house

It's Tayto every time

Any Irish person who eats  walkers over tayto  needs to have a word with hisself

Armagh18

Quote from: AustinPowers on October 25, 2022, 04:39:24 PM
I absolutely refuse to  have anything to do with  Walkers. Wouldn't have them  near the house

It's Tayto every time

Any Irish person who eats  walkers over tayto  needs to have a word with hisself
Not even a debate.

Bikers, hunky dorys and tayto rough cuts are all class

markl121

Southern Tayto on a buttered Belfast bap. Top class

An Watcher

Belfast Baps, they the big ones look burned on top.  Definitely nit a fan of them

Jeepers Creepers

Quote from: An Watcher on October 25, 2022, 09:02:21 PM
Belfast Baps, they the big ones look burned on top.  Definitely nit a fan of them

Used to pick the burnt bit off. Yes all of it.

screenexile

Ah lads you haven't lived if you haven't had a Belfast bap with the works at George's market!!!