Nicest Crisps?

Started by fred the red, February 08, 2009, 09:00:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doogie Browser

An honourable mention for 'Barry McGuigan nettle flavoured crisps' also please...

D4S

I tasted Walkers Chilli + Chocolate yesterday they are rotten!

Nicest crisps have to be Chilli Doritos!
The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.

tyrone girl

Flaming hot wosits yum 

nutsy--1

Bacon fries after a few pints is never a bad choice.

rage

Cant remember if they've been mentioned before but while on the subject of pickled onion crisps, you could never go to far wrong with either a packet of Meanies or Space Raiders and great value too, Meanies used to be only 5p

gawa316

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on February 08, 2009, 11:27:08 PM
especially if you get a big ball of flavour at the bottom, and it means your eyes water!!

Was eating a pack of chip sticks last night and got the biggest ball of flavour ever, near blew the head of me

ziggysego

Quote from: Tyrones own on February 09, 2009, 12:15:59 AM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on February 09, 2009, 12:13:41 AM
You ever eat those bags of mini cookies....mmmmmmm

Surely you mean bag Pints :o and us blaming the sausage rolls :D

I know the stuff pints on about. Used to eat them too. Wouldn't class them as crisps though.
Testing Accessibility

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: ziggysego on February 09, 2009, 04:56:15 PM

I know the stuff pints on about. Used to eat them too. Wouldn't class them as crisps though.

Remember them too, used to get them out of the vending machine at the pool beside my house, they were lovely!

Our Nail Loney

Speakign of pools and crisps, I remember once at pe in school we went to Newry swimming pool, and the vending machine was giving out free McCoys, you just push the number and the crisps fell!! It was great, a couple of us went home with our bags full of them!

Tony Baloney

Quote from: ziggysego on February 09, 2009, 04:56:15 PM

Nor should you as they are cookies.

Any flavour of Monster Munch but prob Beef, Flaming Hot and Pickled Onion in that order. Northern Tayto Cheese and Onion for a sandwich. McCoy's Salt and Vinegar.

Gawa I think the ham and mustard crisps you are referring to are prob  Tudor Specials. I was more of a Gammon and Pineapple man myself! Lush.

Puckoon

Gammon and Pineapple Tudor Specials indeed!

tyroneboi

Quote from: Puckoon on February 09, 2009, 05:29:30 PM
Gammon and Pineapple Tudor Specials indeed!

Tudor Specials were lovely especially the cream cheese and chives i think.

Nowadays its hard to beat Walkers Worcester Sauce!

stpauls

before i go home, no one has mentioned Walkers Salt & Vinegar Squares!! yum yum!!

gawa316

Quote from: Tony Baloney on February 09, 2009, 05:28:50 PM

Gawa I think the ham and mustard crisps you are referring to are prob  Tudor Specials. I was more of a Gammon and Pineapple man myself! Lush.

Anything with mustard is rank. The gammon and pineapple were a fine crisp alright, forgot about roysters t-bone steak and the cream cheese and chive

Truth hurts

Glens of Antrim crisps are unreal