You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Scarlet

when you are trying to be a courteous driver and you are letting someone out and they take a half hour to perform some ridiculous manouvre.

absolute wrecks my head, happened twice this week (both women) they just dont seem to react to the opportunity for around a minute and then flute around reversing and going forward in tiny movements
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

his holiness nb

Dont get me started on the fecking fireworks, my two dogs are gonna need councilling after last night.

Had to stay up to midnight and the fireworks were done before I could put them out.
Ask me holy bollix

ziggysego

Quote from: his holiness nb on November 01, 2007, 10:29:51 AM
Dont get me started on the fecking fireworks, my two dogs are gonna need councilling after last night.

Had to stay up to midnight and the fireworks were done before I could put them out.

I know what you mean, my poor wee dog was in bits.
Testing Accessibility

lynchbhoy

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on November 01, 2007, 10:07:59 AM
one of the kids who called to our door was wearing a Wonder Woman's outfit :o
thats dangerous given your low standards :-X

I hope the young lad appreciates how lucky he was ...

Aerlik

Educated people who write "I would of....".  It's "I would have", or "I would've".

Australia's increasingly anal obsession with America and so-called "American culture".

English people who expect the Scots, Welsh and Irish to "support" them..."cos we're all British aren't we?"  Yeah sure, like fcuk we are.

White South Africans/Zimbabweans/Namibians who treat non-caucasian Australians like dirt.

Zimbabweans who say they are "Rhodesian".

Knobs who don't slow down coming up to roundabouts.

Knobs who don't signal at roundabouts.

18 y.o. spotty-faced little runts who rip up and down my street at night in their V8 6L cars that Daddy has paid for.

Bogan Aussies, period.

Irish people who say "oh, you're from Northern Ireland".  No you gulpin, I'm from Co.Derry.

Last orders at the bar, you've 10 mins to get a beer, then some gorilla masquerading as security pushes  you mid-drink out the door, saying you should leave....NOW!

GRRRRRRR...I could go on.
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

Louth Exile

Quote from: lynchbhoy on November 01, 2007, 10:05:42 AM
Quote from: Gnevin on November 01, 2007, 10:01:57 AM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on November 01, 2007, 10:00:00 AM
firework displays all week long
man from same above house coming collecting door to door for 'a few quid' for the fireworks ('dey cost me 800 bleedin quid dey did')
same house playing ultra sihte 80's/helloween music until after midnight

also

M E D  I  C E N E

not MED-SIN

as people are more frequently pronouncing it

that drives me batty
cnuts just trying to sound 'posh'
wnkers
I would of said Med-Sin was inter city Dub not posh at all.
most normal folk I know would call it med-i-sin or med-a-sun
not the
mjed-sin that these fur coat no knickers pseudo posh/intellectuals come out with  >:( >:(

On the posh cnuts, those teenage girls who are "loike sooo not going to do that"
Its bad enough if you come across them on the 'Daniel day luas' but in Navan!! for the love of God, how the hell can you live in Navan talk "loike" that. Was stuck in a queue in extravision last night with two of them behind me  >:(
and it was "Oh my God" this and "loike" the other or "Oh does she work here, I soo don't loike her, shes weird"
If you live in the counties of Louth, Meath, Cavan or Monaghan the natural accent is pure bogger, now get with the program bitches (rant over).
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

illdecide

I get the train to work (Belfast) the people with no manners what so ever who would almost tr**p over the top of you to get on the train first, they don't even let the other passengers off first. Women and men both at it. Some cu*t is gonna get a hefty shoulder before next friday as this will be my last day working in Belfast
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Sausalito Bay

Quotealso

M E D  I  C E N E

not MED-SIN

as people are more frequently pronouncing

surely you mean MED I CINE?

AZOffaly

I know this has been mentioned before, but people using apostrophes all over the shop indiscriminately. That thread on page 1 about "Drug's in the GAA" is doing my head in looking at it.

A basic starting point rule of thumb is use an apostrophe if someone or something owns something, as in Peter's car, Kevin's cocaine etc etc. OR if a letter is missing, as in You're an eejit, or It's great.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Sausalito Bay on November 01, 2007, 01:58:09 PM
Quotealso

M E D  I  C E N E

not MED-SIN

as people are more frequently pronouncing

surely you mean MED I CINE?

yes
funnily I even used the spell checker as I thought it looked wrong...f**king office xp is carp !

Louth boy - fully agree ...loike !

corn02

Having a rare lie in and a friggin fly buzzing and landing every few secs and your too tired to chase the bastard.

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

Buying a "variety bag" with picture of double lollies and drumsticks on it but getting no double lollies or drumsticks in the bag!
>:(

oh and love hearts - no love hearts in it either yet they're pictured on the bag!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?