The Horse racing thread

Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WT4E

Thanks

Went to book the Thursday. Mixed up the dates and booked the Friday. 🤮 which doesn't even suit me. FmL. Is there a way to refund or swap does anyone know.

Dougal Maguire

Tony Fearon usually knew about these things
Careful now

maddog

Any whispers for cheltenham lads ?

Only word i've had so far is for Marine nationale in the first race tomorrow. My own personal pick for the week is ferns lock in the foxhunters fancied it for a good while now. Any info throw it up here.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: maddog on March 13, 2023, 11:28:09 AM

Only word i've had so far is for Marine nationale in the first race tomorrow. My own personal pick for the week is ferns lock in the foxhunters fancied it for a good while now. Any info throw it up here.

That one and Home by the lee are my only picks that I've looked at for now
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

SHEEDY

Constitution hill, what a horse. Won at a canter.
nil satis nisi optimum

pbat

Great for the De Bromhead family.

pbat

Even though I back against him.

SHEEDY

Fairytale ending. Delighted for Rachel and the de Bromhead family.
nil satis nisi optimum

bannside

Probably never see a reception like that one Honeysuckle Rachel and The De Bromheads got in the winners enclosure ever again. That exemplified what horse racing is all about.

Constitution Hill is a star and may be the best NH horse ever before its over, but today will always be remembered for the mares champion.

seafoid

Someone on OTB said Irish racing is the equivalent of the Qataris and Man City. State subsidised vs England bocht.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

JohnDenver

Ferns Lock withdrawn from that race maddog?

maddog

Quote from: JohnDenver on March 15, 2023, 08:18:32 PM

Would seem that way, maybe ground gone against it. Fairly sure they had to supplement this horse as it wasn't declared orginally. It beat Billaway 20 lengths which drew my attention to it.Hoping for an AJ Martin plot job today.

screenexile

Quote from: maddog on March 16, 2023, 11:38:25 AM

Would seem that way, maybe ground gone against it. Fairly sure they had to supplement this horse as it wasn't declared orginally. It beat Billaway 20 lengths which drew my attention to it.Hoping for an AJ Martin plot job today.

I knew there was a reason I'm still on the board!!! Great shout maddog... any others??!!

JohnDenver

Quote from: screenexile on March 16, 2023, 02:19:10 PM
Quote from: maddog on March 16, 2023, 11:38:25 AM

I knew there was a reason I'm still on the board!!! Great shout maddog... any others??!!

After me asking about Ferns Lock, I forgot to check back and see about the AJ Martin shout  :o typical! Nice winner