Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eire90

RedHand88

AustinPowers

Quote from: Eire90 on March 21, 2023, 07:05:47 AM
not really a wtf because its what i expected

ireland the 4th largest cocaine consumption in the world

https://www.irishtimes.com/crime-law/2023/03/19/irish-people-joint-fourth-highest-consumers-of-cocaine-globally-says-un/

The cocaine use  is frightening to be  honest

It's  reckon ed that cocaine use is  in every  town, village and gaa club  in the country.  When you think about it ,  surely the odds are that  those using it are  all around us.... one of our family members, next door neighbour,; some of our local gaa players , a local teacher  teaching our kids,  the nurse taking  looking after  your elderly relative or doing  your blood test,  taxi driver,  shop assistant,  etc. Mad when you think about it

general_lee

Mike Tyson

Quote from: general_lee on March 21, 2023, 02:37:59 PM
Even more people drink alcohol.

All well and good but I would say the issue with cocaine is the illegality of it and the criminal enterprise behind? Not to mention f*ck knows what anyone would actually be getting in them wee bags.

Milltown Row2

The bags are everywhere, both my dogs went hyper after having a good sniff round one at the park the other day ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

tbrick18

Quote from: AustinPowers on March 21, 2023, 02:02:47 PM

https://www.irishtimes.com/crime-law/2023/03/19/irish-people-joint-fourth-highest-consumers-of-cocaine-globally-says-un/

It's  reckon ed that cocaine use is  in every  town, village and gaa club  in the country.  When you think about it ,  surely the odds are that  those using it are  all around us.... one of our family members, next door neighbour,; some of our local gaa players , a local teacher  teaching our kids,  the nurse taking  looking after  your elderly relative or doing  your blood test,  taxi driver,  shop assistant,  etc. Mad when you think about it

School kids are huge users.
Was at a coaching course last year and the conversation came up about retaining kids at sport. The coach (who happens to be a teacher too) said that 20 years ago drink was a real problem with teenagers and was one of main reasons kids stopped sports or doing well in school. She said not any more, that drugs were now the issue. They are easier to get than alcohol and cost less, so rather than go out and get pished in the local pub/club, they're staying home and taking coke in the bedroom.
It's frightening.

JoG2

Quote from: tbrick18 on March 22, 2023, 02:56:38 PM
Quote from: AustinPowers on March 21, 2023, 02:02:47 PM

School kids are huge users.
Was at a coaching course last year and the conversation came up about retaining kids at sport. The coach (who happens to be a teacher too) said that 20 years ago drink was a real problem with teenagers and was one of main reasons kids stopped sports or doing well in school. She said not any more, that drugs were now the issue. They are easier to get than alcohol and cost less, so rather than go out and get pished in the local pub/club, they're staying home and taking coke in the bedroom.
It's frightening.

Absolutely rife everywhere and has been for a while.. Price wise though tbrick, £50 for a bag of floor sweepings and £90 / £100 for a bag of 'pure' according to a couple of partakers in work... Not cheap! And then a night out drinking on top of that.

general_lee

I'd love to know what school kids are sitting in their rooms sniffing coke!

Armagh Girl

It unbelievable but true.  Niece is 6th former in grammar school in Armagh area and a few out of her class had to leave recently as they were completely out of it at all times, they have been on the Coke from about 14/15.  All come from the country where i live myself and you could get a bag of Coke quicker than a pint of milk.  It is rife.  But when the local drug dealers (whom are widely known) are let run every shop, bar, chip shop and are untouchable is it any wonder.  Feel sorry for the young ones growing up now.... too much temptation and distractions ....... tough times for them!   :(

Gmac

Eire90

how do people know they are getting better quality if they pay 100 pound for pure dealer could just say its pure when  its the same as the cheaper bags just seems like a way for dealers to scam to me.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Eire90 on March 23, 2023, 04:16:14 AM
how do people know they are getting better quality if they pay 100 pound for pure dealer could just say its pure when  its the same as the cheaper bags just seems like a way for dealers to scam to me.

I'd say it would be very bad business if you sell something that doesn't hit the mark, you wouldn't be in business to long selling crap. I know they are low life's but they ain't stupid
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

RedHand88