Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trailer

Quote from: NAG1 on March 09, 2023, 09:22:58 AM
LeTissier is turning in to (or maybe always was) one of the biggest d**kheads ever.

True.

J70

LeTissier is turning in to (or maybe always was) one of the biggest d**kheads ever.

Living in the states, I'd no idea until one of the lads mentioned it on the Twitter thread (I think) the other day.

Took a look at his Twitter musings after that. Holy f**k! He ticks every single right wing, reactionary, conspiracy theorizing box!

Still, absolute genius of a footballer back in the day. We can still enjoy that.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: J70 on March 09, 2023, 10:41:09 AM

Living in the states, I'd no idea until one of the lads mentioned it on the Twitter thread (I think) the other day.

Took a look at his Twitter musings after that. Holy f**k! He ticks every single right wing, reactionary, conspiracy theorizing box!

Still, absolute genius of a footballer back in the day. We can still enjoy that.

Never meet your idols they say or nowadays, never read their twitter account!! Never on twitter other than to get the scores during the weekend GAA games, the only thing good about it, it seems
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Captain Obvious

Quote from: J70 on March 09, 2023, 10:41:09 AM

Always looked like a fella that was lacking fitness and conditioning yet could still produce moments of pure brilliance.

Armagh18

Exact same team named. Serious improvement needed all round.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Armagh18 on March 09, 2023, 06:52:06 PM
Exact same team named. Serious improvement needed all round.

That's a statement right there by naming same team.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Capt Pat

Rashord will have arthritis in his right foot when he retires if he keeps hitting the ball like that. He should be more careful.

Armagh18

De Gea is the flakiest player i've ever seen

AustinPowers

Quote from: Capt Pat on March 09, 2023, 08:16:58 PM
Rashord will have arthritis in his right foot when he retires if he keeps hitting the ball like that. He should be more careful.

Quote from: Armagh18 on March 09, 2023, 08:35:00 PM

Can you both  explain?

Armagh18

Quote from: AustinPowers on March 09, 2023, 08:58:59 PM
Quote from: Capt Pat on March 09, 2023, 08:16:58 PM

Quote from: Armagh18 on March 09, 2023, 08:35:00 PM

Can you both  explain?
Useless with the ball under little/no pressure, may as well have had a fence post in nets vs Liverpool and should have done a lot better with the goal tonight

Armagh18

As likeable as Weghorst it (when hes not touching signs), a competent footballer would have scored 3 or 4 tonight. A good worker but just not good enough for this level

Armagh18

Glad to see him score for all that!!

Cunny Funt

Same team picked and have showed their ability to bounce back from Sunday's disasterclass.

Could or should have scored 8 goals against a Betis side in decent form which includes a draw with Real Madrid at the weekend. Only black spots was the goal conceded, how it wasn't a handball i don't know and Degea awful distribution 1st half

clarshack

Van Hag has got them back on track again.

Armagh18

Quote from: Cunny Funt on March 09, 2023, 09:54:15 PM
Same team picked and have showed their ability to bounce back from Sunday's disasterclass.

Could or should have scored 8 goals against a Betis side in decent form which includes a draw with Real Madrid at the weekend. Only black spots was the goal conceded, how it wasn't a handball i don't know and Degea awful distribution 1st half
Yeah important to get a good result and performance there against a decent side after the shitshow at weekend. Something needs done about De Gea. Passing just not good enough for this level.