Rape in Derry

Started by nrico2006, August 13, 2009, 11:11:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrico2006

'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

DennistheMenace

Maintain that if someone is convicted they should have their boyo cut off, disgusting.

ziggysego

:o Used to walk that street every night when I lived in Derry!

Depraved world we're living in.
Testing Accessibility

Doogie Browser

Disgusting stuff, rape is a heinous crime, perpetrators deserve maximum punishment.

Watched the Panorama show a few weeks ago aboout double jeopardy, some man in London anally raped a woman in her 80's and got off on a technicality as the cops fucked up their procedures when getting his DNA sample despite the evidence overwhelmingly showing he did it.  Ten years later the woman has now died a broken person and the BBC are trying to get the cops to re-open the case as the law has now changed to allow him to face the charge again, dying would be too good for the dirty bastard.

boojangles

Quote from: Doogie Browser on August 13, 2009, 11:25:06 AM
Disgusting stuff, rape is a heinous crime, perpetrators deserve maximum punishment.

Watched the Panorama show a few weeks ago aboout double jeopardy, some man in London anally raped a woman in her 80's and got off on a technicality as the cops fucked up their procedures when getting his DNA sample despite the evidence overwhelmingly showing he did it.  Ten years later the woman has now died a broken person and the BBC are trying to get the cops to re-open the case as the law has now changed to allow him to face the charge again, dying would be too good for the dirty b**tard.

Seen that programme too.Man it would make ya sick.Fair fucks to the BBC for following it up.probably dozens more cases like it too.

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Rudi

Should be hanged, thanks to minority left wing pro democracy (me arse) wingnuts like gnevin, people who perpertrate these heinous acts are free to walk the streets.

Gunnergael

Quote from: rolloutking on August 13, 2009, 04:00:03 PM
QuoteShould be hanged, thanks to minority left wing pro democracy (me arse) wingnuts like gnevin, people who perpertrate these heinous acts are free to walk the streets.

I bet that's what the victim is saying

No need....

longrunsthefox

QuoteShould be hanged, thanks to minority left wing pro democracy (me arse) wingnuts like gnevin, people who perpertrate these heinous acts are free to walk the streets.

That is sick

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Rudi on August 13, 2009, 03:27:53 PM
Should be hanged, thanks to minority left wing pro democracy (me arse) wingnuts like gnevin, people who perpertrate these heinous acts are free to walk the streets.
What  ???

Could you explain that

FFS...on what level do you think that would be remotely funny or anything other than sick?
But I suppose someone will be along to tell me it's only a bit of craic and to lighten up  ::)

orangeman

Horrible stuff. Needs more than cutting it off.

The Watcher Pat

Cut off and fed to him would be too good for him..
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

The Iceman

Sad alright.
Is it worse for men to read or hear about attacks like these because we're men?
Are we as shocked and horrified by news like this when a woman is raped?

I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

pintsofguinness

Quote from: The Iceman on August 13, 2009, 08:17:58 PM
Sad alright.
Is it worse for men to read or hear about attacks like these because we're men?
Are we as shocked and horrified by news like this when a woman is raped?

I think so, for me anyway.  Although disgusted at any rape it does make my skin crawl a little bit more when a man is the victim.

The Watcher Pat

Possibly not but we should be, maybe its just because you hear more about women being raped.

Its more common.

Not that that makes it any easier.
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME