Cycling

Started by Jimmy, February 18, 2010, 10:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyHarp

Looks like Jason Kenny might get disqualified here!
That was never a square ball!!

screenexile

Quote from: BennyHarp on August 16, 2016, 10:46:52 PM

I think he's goosed!

screenexile

Lucky lucky boy!!!

His knighthood now hangs in the balance!

BennyHarp

Quote from: screenexile on August 16, 2016, 10:47:42 PM
Quote from: BennyHarp on August 16, 2016, 10:46:52 PM

I think he's goosed!

Don't know much about the rules, but I got the impression that the BBC commentators were shitting themselves that he was gone! Judges may have bottled it!
That was never a square ball!!

SHEEDY

That was some finish. Unreal speed from Jason kenny.
nil satis nisi optimum

omagh_gael

Don't know much about cycling but that was a spectacular finish from Kenny. It was like an F1 car taking over a mini Cooper run.

bennydorano

Like him or loath him Wiggins always gives a good interview. Lizzie Armistead gets both barrels too.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2016/sep/10/bradley-wiggins-remembered-cyclist-with-sideburns

JimStynes

Quote from: bennydorano on September 11, 2016, 04:43:16 PM
Like him or loath him Wiggins always gives a good interview. Lizzie Armistead gets both barrels too.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2016/sep/10/bradley-wiggins-remembered-cyclist-with-sideburns

A legend who has done it all. Like Cavendish, I like that he is a bit different.

gallsman

So, in 2012, Wiggins says in his autobiography that he never had injections.

Today he releases a statement describing that statement add a passing comment and that he differentiates between intervenous and intramuscular injections. Oh, OK, do that's that cleared up.

The net is closing, Benny. Can't wait to see you try and explain all this away.

bennydorano

yellowcard

Quote from: gallsman on September 17, 2016, 01:52:31 PM
So, in 2012, Wiggins says in his autobiography that he never had injections.

Today he releases a statement describing that statement add a passing comment and that he differentiates between intervenous and intramuscular injections. Oh, OK, do that's that cleared up.

The net is closing, Benny. Can't wait to see you try and explain all this away.

Wiggins knows that he will find it hard to explain his way out of this one. A pure hypocrite given his previous comments on doping and Brailsford seems to have gone into hiding as well.

bennydorano

Disappointing revelations about Wiggins, nothing illegal but firmly in the dubious category.

93-DY-SAM

Interesting piece on The Last Word this evening with Paul Kimmage about the latest leaked files and Wiggins. Worth a listen.

El Jefe

Heard it, was very interesting

mrdeeds

After getting a turbo trainer. How are they on tyres?