Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: restorepride on February 14, 2021, 11:52:40 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 14, 2021, 11:49:59 PM
Quote from: restorepride on February 14, 2021, 11:46:35 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 14, 2021, 11:43:59 PM
Quote from: restorepride on February 14, 2021, 11:42:28 PM
Quote from: TwoUpTwoDown on February 14, 2021, 11:40:47 PM
OK I'll admit it, after years of following and firing the odd comment on mainly Tyrone related issues, I cannot live a lie any more.

I'm Batman.

Thanks for confirming, Naomh Gall.

No, I'm Batman
Thanks for confirming, Naomh Gall.

Ok Shamrock? What are we doing here? Name the clubs?
What clubs?  Too much dope smoked tonight, love?

Quote from MR1: "thats why i want the 11+ to stay, so my kids don't end up with these type of kids, sorry if i sound a snob, i ain't just my experience of these school does nothing to tell me that Comprehensive will be better"

Says it all.

It certainly does

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

restorepride

restorepride

Oh dear, past 12 o'clock - bed time for dopes.

JimStynes

Jesus that's some meltdown there.

TwoUpTwoDown

Quote from: JimStynes on February 15, 2021, 03:32:05 AM

3.30 in the morning Jim! Mid Term is going well it would seem. Enjoy the break, I'm sure it is genuinely deserved. Teachers and parents alike will be appreciative of the break.

JimStynes

Quote from: TwoUpTwoDown on February 15, 2021, 07:24:19 AM

3.30 in the morning Jim! Mid Term is going well it would seem. Enjoy the break, I'm sure it is genuinely deserved. Teachers and parents alike will be appreciative of the break.

Went to bed too early and have been up from all hours. All my jobs done for the day and no gym or golf course to go to ffs.

TwoUpTwoDown

Quote from: JimStynes on February 15, 2021, 08:23:32 AM
Quote from: TwoUpTwoDown on February 15, 2021, 07:24:19 AM

Went to bed too early and have been up from all hours. All my jobs done for the day and no gym or golf course to go to ffs.

It won't be long to the clocks change and we get an extra hours light, you'll be able to get a comfortable 9 holes in after school then.

restorepride

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on February 15, 2021, 09:20:39 AM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-56061942

Fingers crossed we are all back soon
Sooner the better. Read for the first time yesterday that schools back can raise the R number by between 0.3-0.6. That would put the current R level over 1. Secondary schools may not be back until after Easter.

JimStynes

Bring primary back on the 8th of March and then phased return for secondary with the whole show back by Easter.

lfdown2

Quote from: JimStynes on February 15, 2021, 11:00:49 AM
Bring primary back on the 8th of March and then phased return for secondary with the whole show back by Easter.

Is that the inside scoop or just what's been in media?

trailer

Quote from: restorepride on February 15, 2021, 10:11:31 AM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on February 15, 2021, 09:20:39 AM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-56061942

Fingers crossed we are all back soon
Sooner the better. Read for the first time yesterday that schools back can raise the R number by between 0.3-0.6. That would put the current R level over 1. Secondary schools may not be back until after Easter.

There's a growing school of thought that schools especially primary schools aren't the super spreading events teachers and their unions would have you believe.

JimStynes

Quote from: lfdown2 on February 15, 2021, 11:37:51 AM
Quote from: JimStynes on February 15, 2021, 11:00:49 AM

Is that the inside scoop or just what's been in media?

That's just my own thoughts of what should happen.

imtommygunn

I reckon that is what will happen. I guess we'll see. They'd need to be starting the ball rolling though rather than late announcements.

TwoUpTwoDown

Secondary seems to have been the biggest contributor to the R number so therefore there will be a hesitancy there to rush them back. I imagine it will be KS4 and KS5 in phases with the younger ones back at Easter. Another disruptive year but take the right action now to prevent this crap from happening again.

Batman