Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

Was that not the "abandoned" one?

country bumpkin

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on May 29, 2023, 06:57:23 PM
Creggan and Ahoghill have played though with an Ahoghill win at the minute, but it's not finalised apparently

Only 'not finalised' because Kickham's have not exhausted the appeal process as yet....
Lost at Antrim now on to Ulster....

Am sure Ahoghill will have the points.....brings them to 12..

As  the end of league draws near Cargin, for the first occasion this term had a full squad at training this evening..

'The whiff of championship in the air?

Milltown Row2

Win on Tuesday and it's level at the top...
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

country bumpkin

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 29, 2023, 08:48:14 PM
Win on Tuesday and it's level at the top...

Be close......a real test for our 'young guns'.......

antrimman667

In the antrim Leagues what takes preference? overall scoring diff or H2H

Stillwater2

If 2 teams level on same points, overall scoring difference.

If more than 2 teams level on same points, then mini league scoring difference involving the teams level on points

Mhic Easmuint

Quote from: antrimman667 on May 30, 2023, 09:34:08 AM
In the antrim Leagues what takes preference? overall scoring diff or H2H

2 Teams: Head to Head.
More than 2: The highest scoring differences. That is points scored minus points conceded in the games played between the teams.

Stillwater2

Not the case re head to head as single round league...that what the league regulations state. Unless that's changed !!

Mhic Easmuint

Ah, you referring to before the split in Div 1 and 2, but by year end they will be 2 rounds in all the Senior leagues.

Caesar

The majority of the PG1 men have been on a players stag do and only got home late last night.

I expect Erin's Own to win this one handy enough.

bannside

Long time since PG1 put it up to Cargin in Toome so really not sure if tonight will be any different. Huge stag weekend and unavailability of two players expecting to play on Sunday against Fermanagh (Dermot and Oisin) dosent help either, but that's what squads are for. I'll take being competitive as a good result, anything north of that would be a bonus.

Milltown Row2

Just keep the scoring down and get at least 10 points  ;D and keep 15 players on the pitch!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

EOC1923

Quote from: bannside on May 30, 2023, 12:19:12 PM
Long time since PG1 put it up to Cargin in Toome so really not sure if tonight will be any different. Huge stag weekend and unavailability of two players expecting to play on Sunday against Fermanagh (Dermot and Oisin) dosent help either, but that's what squads are for. I'll take being competitive as a good result, anything north of that would be a bonus.
This is tragic

EOC1923

Can county players not play? I seen st brigids brought theirs on at half time on Sunday? Its all very inconsistent

Lár na páirce 1

Quote from: bannside on May 30, 2023, 12:19:12 PM

We missing 14 players tonight through injury&county training commitments 😱