The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

From the Bunker

Scouse lads Curtis and Trent making sure there is a Scouse Derby next year.

quit yo jibbajabba

After Curtis' second i think i heard JW Henry closin up the chequebook...

Good performance. Total control. System goin well but Leics poor

J70

Milltown Row2

I'd rather have Liverpool's form Han Utds going into these games
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

GJL

Good ebeebining 8)

From the Bunker

Today was all about Bobby.
What a leaving reception he got.
Milner also got a good send off also.
Ox and Keita got a mannerly round of applause.

supersub

Feel sorry for Ox. Was never the same after the cruciate injury at the end of his first season. He had been arguably our best player for long periods before that. Didn't seem to recover or else didn't fit the style that was then being implemented. Keita a complete conundrum. Unsure how a professional player can be injured so much.

statto

Seeing from reports that United are now the favourites to sign Mason Mount.  I would have thought would have been decent signing as you would have got him relatively cheap with a year left on contract.  The figure being quoted is £55 million which is crazy money given the season he has had. 

Is Tielemens worth a look at on a free given that I don't think that FSG are going to give Klopp a blank cheque book in the summer?  Has had a poor year but only 26 been surprised he hasn't been heavily linked anywhere given his form of previous seasons. 

johnnycool

Quote from: statto on May 25, 2023, 01:32:05 PM
Seeing from reports that United are now the favourites to sign Mason Mount.  I would have thought would have been decent signing as you would have got him relatively cheap with a year left on contract.  The figure being quoted is £55 million which is crazy money given the season he has had. 

Is Tielemens worth a look at on a free given that I don't think that FSG are going to give Klopp a blank cheque book in the summer?  Has had a poor year but only 26 been surprised he hasn't been heavily linked anywhere given his form of previous seasons.

Tielemens is the type of moneyball signing Liverpool like, young enough, gone off the boil career wise and no big outlay in transfer fee or wages.

quit yo jibbajabba

Think the Mount fee quoted has risen good bit and along with crazy wage deamnds means it might be a no goer for Pool. United favs now..

statto

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on May 25, 2023, 02:05:49 PM

Think the Mount fee quoted has risen good bit and along with crazy wage deamnds means it might be a no goer for Pool. United favs now..

I dread to think what the figure would be if he was on a 4 or 5 year contract.  Chelsea must think as they pay ridiculous prices for players that everyone else has to follow suite. 

dec

https://twitter.com/MoSalah/status/1661841537200713729

@MoSalahI'm totally devastated. There's absolutely no excuse for this. We had everything we needed to make it to next year's Champions League and we failed. We are Liverpool and qualifying to the competition is the bare minimum. I am sorry but it's too soon for an uplifting or optimistic post. We let you and ourselves down.