Official Cavan GAA Thread

Started by BallyhaiseMan, November 10, 2006, 01:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denn Forever

QuoteCavan could really do with the Gaels making an impact in Ulster.

Think so too but they seem happy enough with the County final.  Hope this year will be different.

Good start and at home again.

So, that's semis of...

Kilcar v Slaughtneil
Cavan Gaels v Derrygonnelly
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Denn Forever

Quote from: Denn Forever on October 13, 2017, 05:21:01 PM
QuoteCavan could really do with the Gaels making an impact in Ulster.

Think so too but they seem happy enough with the County final.  Hope this year will be different.

Good start and at home again.

So, that's semis of...

Kilcar v Slaughtneil
Cavan Gaels v Derrygonnelly
Even bettwse the 2nd time.
means what he says...

rodney trotter

Derrygonnelly probaly saying the same too. It's there for either team to get to the final. Weaker side of the draw.

Denn Forever

The game is in Clones.  I wonder will their be a big crowd from Cavan?
means what he says...

Westside

Was Killian ill before the first test? He got some roasting...

Itchy

Anyone in clones  today, seems like it was a mad game.

Duckquay

Was at it, very enjoyable game. Best team lost but Gaels won't worry about that. Unbeaten in 2017, some going at any level.

Itchy

Quote from: Duckquay on November 19, 2017, 09:59:08 PM
Was at it, very enjoyable game. Best team lost but Gaels won't worry about that. Unbeaten in 2017, some going at any level.

It would be a great achievement and boost for Cavan football if they could somehow dethrone Slaughtneil. I hear Meehan had a great match, will he go back into the Cavan panel if invited?

Duckquay

Yeah Meehan was probably motm. Drove forward at will. There could be as many as 10 called in to the county panel, definitely 7 I would say.

Itchy

What did you think of Niall Murray at Full Back. In highlights he looked a bit loose but I heard someone else say he played well there.

rodney trotter

Antrim , St Marys and Tyrone in the Mckenna cup. Tyrone going for 50 in a row.

The Colleges involved in this but not allowed in the other 3 provinces, whatever that's about.

tommysmith

Ballyhaiseman I sent you a private message.

Itchy

Rory Dunne, Mossy and McEnroe gone. Martin Reilly not committing until February I've heard after his honeymoon. Also heard a lot of other lads didn't commit. Are we looking at Div3.

mrdeeds

Quote from: Itchy on December 21, 2017, 09:23:54 PM
Rory Dunne, Mossy and McEnroe gone. Martin Reilly not committing until February I've heard after his honeymoon. Also heard a lot of other lads didn't commit. Are we looking at Div3.

Beyond doubt. Gaels lads don't want to commit. They've being looking well down the list to get a panel together. Mackey McDermot gone too.

Itchy

Hoganstand article said Mackey was committing.