Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redhandefender

The negative club led by mr no club south Fermanagh gael always go over the top into meltdown with a loss.

All you can say is it ended up a good campaign when we were missing countless chances as having some form of system the players seem to understand, unearthed a few lad who look like they will be fit for championship and we're in div 1.

Obviously big test to come but we're in a good place if we can keep injuries at bay. Who knows what stevey is adding but him horse and Harte appear to be working well

blewuporstuffed

No highlights of the game on league Sunday?
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

RedHand88

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on March 25, 2018, 10:24:24 PM
No highlights of the game on league Sunday?

Think they said they'd cover it at the end. They're even gonna have a club hurling game on before us.  :-X

Tyrone Gaa

Respectable league campaign. Mid table with a strong finish leaves us in a better position than last year to hopefully build. Always good to beat Kerry dead rubber or not they didn't travel up to be beat. Cavan and Roscommon probably weaken the league for next year. Now the preparation starts for Monaghan.
Living the dream!!!

RedHand88

Not even a mention of Tyrone v Kerry on the highlights show. Shackin'.

southtyronegael

another good win today and seems the players have finally said to themselves, 'f**k you harte, we are gonna play football how we like no matter what u say'. its very refreshing. imagine how good tyrone could be with a top manager.

WT4E

Quote from: southtyronegael on March 25, 2018, 11:14:27 PM
another good win today and seems the players have finally said to themselves, 'f**k you harte, we are gonna play football how we like no matter what u say'. its very refreshing. imagine how good tyrone could be with a top manager.

Would you ever give over!

longballin

Away from the pro/anti Harte hysteria I still think we lack a top class forward who can shake up a game come championship time in the mould of McManus, O'Callaghan, Tomer...

BennyHarp

Let's break this down...you are claiming that the Tyrone players are, individually, just deciding to play how they like on the pitch....off the cuff. Whilst Harte, the man you have often referred to as a Hitler like figure who rules with an iron fist, is sitting idly by while this is happening?
Or, are all the players getting together and coming up with their own game plan/tactics collectively? Are they holding some secret meetings and training sessions to work on this then going to normal county training on the other nights of the week? Is everyone involved or just some of the players? Are some players playing under Harte tactics and others this secret clandestine group's tactics? Who is leading this revolt by the way?

I know you are essentially a wum....which is easy when things aren't going well on the pitch...but the standard of your wummary is exceptionally poor when Tyrone are actually going well. You disappeared for virtually for the whole championship last year until the Dublin game  and now you offer this nonsense? Come on fella, up your game if you want to be taken seriously.
That was never a square ball!!

trileacman

Quote from: longballin on March 25, 2018, 11:25:07 PM
Away from the pro/anti Harte hysteria I still think we lack a top class forward who can shake up a game come championship time in the mould of McManus, O'Callaghan, Tomer...

Indeed, it's f**king tiresome. Top class forwards are like hens teeth though. Comer is yet to really prove in championship white heat so I couldn't add him in that company yet. Even Con has top class supply so I couldn't put him in that match-winner bracket. IMO the real top class forwards in the game are:

McBearty
COC
Moran
Geaney
McBearty

The sub-group consists of inside forwards who are talented but who I haven't seen turn a top-level championship for their team:

Con
Comer
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

longballin

Quote from: trileacman on March 26, 2018, 12:19:35 AM
Quote from: longballin on March 25, 2018, 11:25:07 PM

Indeed, it's f**king tiresome. Top class forwards are like hens teeth though. Comer is yet to really prove in championship white heat so I couldn't add him in that company yet. Even Con has top class supply so I couldn't put him in that match-winner bracket. IMO the real top class forwards in the game are:

McBearty
COC
Moran
Geaney
McBearty

The sub-group consists of inside forwards who are talented but who I haven't seen turn a top-level championship for their team:

Con
Comer

You've had some night! You list McBrearty twice,  put 'Con' in a sub-group and 'COC' as a top class forward. Is Con and COC one and the same person or are we playing a game of snap?  :D

blewuporstuffed

I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Club boi

Ach wise up, I am still on your side with "MH Out" but credit were its due, they have played well and won big games. Been saying for years Lee Brennan top class

WT4E

Quote from: Club boi on March 26, 2018, 11:41:33 AM

Ach wise up, I am still on your side with "MH Out" but credit were its due, they have played well and won big games. Been saying for years Lee Brennan top class

Agree with Club Boi - I hold the opinion that Tyrone probably need a manager change but STG is making a mockery of the people who have a reasonable argument to why a change would be good. Would sicken you listening to him whether you want MH to stay or go.

Monaghan now a big big game as I'm pleasantly surprised by the league campaign. If we beat Monaghan we could be on track.

Fuzzman

It never ceases to amaze me how other keep taking posters like STG seriously and that Armagh p***k who's name escapes me now cos I ignore him so much yet still replying to them hoping to make a valid argument.
There are plenty of us with valid reasons for Harte to go but he's like the rest of us, human and although it's rare he can perhaps change.
Stubborn v singlemindedness

It's like when you make a first impression if someone. You then spend the rest of your time convincing yourself you were right and can't see the truth