Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ceol agus peil

Dromore  playing in red jerseys in Omagh
Sent from my iphone

Club Rossa

Gethimaf i know about 30-35 Ardboe players who think that they are in for one hell of a struggle this weekend and are looking no further than Greencastle.But maybe you know best ::)

Club Rossa

GAA_Finatic

Coalisland 9 Killyclogher 9         20 mins to go !!!

GAA_Finatic

EC Unique

Quote from: wheres he takin er from on August 26, 2011, 06:04:18 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on August 26, 2011, 01:50:28 PM
Easy. Dromore and Coalisland will be in the hat for next round.

I second that

If only Sunday night was as easy to predict!

wheres he takin er from

Quote from: EC Unique on August 26, 2011, 10:15:27 PM
Quote from: wheres he takin er from on August 26, 2011, 06:04:18 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on August 26, 2011, 01:50:28 PM
Easy. Dromore and Coalisland will be in the hat for next round.

I second that

If only Sunday night was as easy to predict!

it is. im just not telling you my predictions :)
First on the field and last to leave

gethimaf

Quote from: gethimaf on August 26, 2011, 11:54:56 AM
Quote from: Club Rossa on August 26, 2011, 10:37:33 AM
Gethimaf,who exactly are Ardboe overrated by?
Certainly not by the bookies and certainly not by people in Ardboe who are quite pessimistic about our cship hopes.
I know an Ardboe player who seems to think they're the greatest team in tyrone since 1998.
This person seemed to think they were miles better than us last year and the whole ub10 or watever was goin on last year made it out to be that use would be in a county final come 2010. Fair enough most of ardboe have been pretty low key this year, but you cant get away with the arrogance shown in 2010 that easy.

Dell

Is UB10 a bad  tribute act for UB40?
light travels faster than sound this is why some people appear bright until they speak

Club Rossa

After going so close in 09 the aim was to win it last year.I would call that ambition,but there was certainly no arrogance.As it turned out we weren't good enough to beat Omagh in the quarters simple as that.But you are being foolish on forming an opinion on Ardboe based on this one person you talk about.

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: firestarter on August 26, 2011, 06:10:25 PM
ne1 ne idea when the reserve championship will kick off?

Heard a whimper that it will be played Monday 5 September. Can anyone confirm?

aChairde

Ive only seen 2 of last weekends championship games and prob wont get up to the cracker on Sun evening either. One huge positive so far seems to be the standard of refereeing. It seems that they are holding back on throwing out cheap cards and the fact that little has been said about it would indicate something very positive. Question remains though, who is top ref in Tyrone, McNamee gets my vote!

Dell

Ref's all good so far including Skinno but afraid its early days Errigal Carmen bound to have its fair share of controversial incidents Shane Doherty also long record of sending Omagh men off think its 4 off in 5 games he's done!
light travels faster than sound this is why some people appear bright until they speak

randomtask

Omagh by 3
ardboe by 7
errigal-carmen draw