Android Boxes

Started by snoopdog, July 30, 2015, 09:49:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

Fab is totally gone. . . Where to next lads??

Jim Bob

Blamo, is where Neptune Rising was found, is gone.

What's the best Kodi film app now anyone know? Been searching but can't come across any as good as Exodus/Covenant/Neptune Rising

worn down

laoislad

Quote from: Jim Bob on September 20, 2018, 05:38:31 PM

What's the best Kodi film app now anyone know? Been searching but can't come across any as good as Exodus/Covenant/Neptune Rising
I have Neptune Rising on Kodi and it's working fine.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

The_geezer

Root iptv gone now it seems. Anyone any other suggestions for an iptv provider

Jim Bob

Quote from: laoislad on September 22, 2018, 07:36:18 AM
Quote from: Jim Bob on September 20, 2018, 05:38:31 PM

I have Neptune Rising on Kodi and it's working fine.

If you had Neptune rising on before the Blamo  in ceased operating then it will continue to operate. It can't be installed now though

gallsman

Quote from: The_geezer on September 22, 2018, 02:31:07 PM
Root iptv gone now it seems. Anyone any other suggestions for an iptv provider

Was using it two hours ago and a friend of mine is just trying them out for a free trial?

They're no longer accepting any payment through pay pal which I right was ominous

The_geezer

It seems to be working through now I but no longer through the smart tv. Has been chopping and changing for the past few weeks but now not working at all

Boycey

It's definitely going boys, watching right now. Had to change URLs again yesterday. Their Facebook will give you the latest or pm me.

Boycey

Never fully read your post, if using Smart IPTV on the TV that'll be why it's not working it's been removed from LG and Samsung's. Roots own app and stbemu both working.

general

Terrarium Player for another 6 months guys - just downloaded - see youtube link - happy days  ;D ;D ;D ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeEVdpMdByY&feature=youtu.be

MoChara

Quote from: Boycey on September 22, 2018, 02:57:40 PM
Never fully read your post, if using Smart IPTV on the TV that'll be why it's not working it's been removed from LG and Samsung's. Roots own app and stbemu both working.

I put smart IPTV on a mates TV for them last week, has it went down since then?

Boycey

Quote from: MoChara on September 22, 2018, 09:22:20 PM

I'm not sure of exact details as I don't use it anymore but have read on tech forums recently that both Samsung and LG were bringing out updates that would stop it working (there was a suggestion that turning off updates on the telly put prevent this but I've no idea if that's true). In the last few days I've seen providers on Facebook telling their customers that SmartIPTV is no longer working.

MoChara

Quote from: Boycey on September 22, 2018, 09:37:24 PM
Quote from: MoChara on September 22, 2018, 09:22:20 PM

I'm not sure of exact details as I don't use it anymore but have read on tech forums recently that both Samsung and LG were bringing out updates that would stop it working (there was a suggestion that turning off updates on the telly put prevent this but I've no idea if that's true). In the last few days I've seen providers on Facebook telling their customers that SmartIPTV is no longer working.

They still took my fiver handy enough lol

gallsman

Joshua-Povetkin has just cut out from me on root ffs.

Definitely looks to be on its last legs. Right after I bought a year's subscription off them!