Changing Society Creating Mucksavaging Women

Started by illdecide, March 19, 2009, 12:30:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

Lads is it just me or has our change in society created these so called "Muchsavage Women". This topic relates to many of the threads on the board here and i would like to know how you feel about it. Take for example the student's rioting with the cops on Paddy's day, all i could see on the news was overweight women running around drunk in the thick of it...we heard from other threads the way these girls (wildebeest) talk on a night out and the way they act when they get their claws into some poor victim after about 12 pints...what about the craze the go Thur with their "Umpa Lumpa" orange faces and their tracksuit's on a night out...WTF.

Where has all the decent women went too that were knocking about when i was on the pull??? I know the older guys on the board will have a different view to the younger wans!!!

P.S. I don't want Gorey details like the "Mucksavage Thread" that got banned, because i don't want banned...A sensible debate and no naming your ex girlfriends (keep it clean Fullback ;))
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

fitzroyalty

Quote from: illdecide on March 19, 2009, 12:30:26 PM
Where has all the decent women went too that were knocking about when i was on the pull???
Not Lurgan anyway  >:(

screenexile

Heard a good one the other night. Some girl walking towards the Hatfield in a pair of jeans and boots and a Club top as well as being plastered in make up. My mate wasn't sure what club top it was but the girl was wearing but he was sure about the black "Under Armour" top she was wearing underneath it... must've been a cold evening!!

full back

Quote from: illdecide on March 19, 2009, 12:30:26 PM
...A sensible debate and no naming your ex girlfriends (keep it clean Fullback ;))

:D
Fcuk off illdecide
Was never with a mucksavage in my life  ;)

Have to agree with you though, the class of womeen is brutal when you look at all the mucksavii floating about.
One thing that is to blame for this is the emergence of so many participants of ladies' sports (football, camogie, rugby etc )
It looks as though soon enough mucksavii will morph into males :-\

SidelineKick

I have to agree with FB on this. Women should not play sports.

I was in Sheffield last week and came across the uni LADIES rugby team (no dirty jokes).  They were by far the worst I've seen.  Chanting and singing, effing and blinding!  One of the Mucksavii had her arm in a cast, rugby jersey on and greasy hair all over the place.  Think i did a shot with her (out of complete fear for my own safety).
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

full back

Quote from: SidelineKick on March 19, 2009, 12:44:02 PM
I have to agree with FB on this. Women should not play sports.

I was in Sheffield last week and came across the uni LADIES rugby team (no dirty jokes).  They were by far the worst I've seen.  Chanting and singing, effing and blinding!  One of the Mucksavii had her arm in a cast, rugby jersey on and greasy hair all over the place.  Think i did a shot with her (out of complete fear for my own safety).

Doing a shot with a hooker is never a good idea sk
You, more than anyone else, should know that ;)

But that is the type of thing I am talking about
Sport has fcuked up the female population
Back in the day, ladies were ladies & mucksavii were the ones locked up in the dark room, its all different now

illdecide

You could be onto something there Fullback...although sport certainly has contributed it cannot be blamed entirely...Why women think that having an orange face that stops at their jaw bone and then leaving a white neck is attractive to men is beyond me ??? not to mention the fake tan they apply and all you can see is the white teeth (sometimes) Oh and don't forget the streaky fingers....bogging them women are :(

Women drinking pints, playing football and telling their men what to do...WTF will be next ???

its me again

Next thing you know they will be voting, looking for equal opportunities and NOT staying at home to raise a family

:P

Onion Bag

Quote from: its me again on March 19, 2009, 02:17:47 PM
Next thing you know they will be voting, looking for equal opportunities and NOT staying at home to raise a family

:P

f**k we dont want to go down that road,
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

illdecide

All joke on the side though, give me a woman who does like the GAA but would not want to be running around a pitch with legs like tree trunks and sitting at the bar downing pints like it was throwing it down a sink. If illdecide junior comes home with one of them beasts in the future he'll have to be told "get rid of the rhino saan"