Donegal v Tyrone, Sunday Aug 5, Ballybofey

Started by Ball Hopper, July 21, 2018, 11:06:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildweasel74

Goalkeeper should never be kicking a ball to fullbck in that location; was he even expecting it!

Carmen Stateside

Aye its the defenders fault   ::) Is Morgans eyes painted on? Im in New York and could see the forward in close proximity to the defender! Has always been a liability!

Jayop

Was a shocking kick pass but how mchugh is still on the field is beyond me. Couldn't wait to give McKiernan the black bit nothing for the foot trip. I remember McShane getting black for the exact same thing in the ulster final two years ago.

omaghjoe

McQuillan a total farce, as well as giving Donegal everything he makes it all about himself
Donegal's surprise at a yellow card for a a face high tackle on McCann sums up were he is at for this match

The first thing that needs done to sort out football is referees, always has been for about the past 20 years

square_ball

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on August 05, 2018, 04:16:05 PM
Aye its the defenders fault   ::) Is Morgans eyes painted on? Im in New York and could see the forward in close proximity to the defender! Has always been a liability!

Is there a more criticised keeper in the country?

Always a liability? Wise up.

Jayop

Also the neck tackle needs to be stamped out. The black has resulted in that being to go to way of stopping someone because its only a yellow card but it's equally cynical and far more dangerous.

Wildweasel74

Donnelly high tackle was a more dangerous one than the one on McCann; replay show him been hit at high chest level; not neck or head unlike Donnellys!

maigheo

Quote from: square_ball on August 05, 2018, 04:13:43 PM
Quote from: glens73 on August 05, 2018, 04:12:28 PM
Dessie Dolan "Mickey Harte, I suppose he's an experienced manager" "Donegal have taken the incentive"

Dessie loves the experience line. 'A man of that experience shouldn't be missing that' is a regular line he trots out.
Listening to Dessie after Brendan Cummins in the hurling is agony.Totally incompetent

screenexile

Dessie Dolan is brutal although to be fair to him it's a pretty brutal game!

Wildweasel74

Watching this after the hurling is agony!

J70

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on August 05, 2018, 04:29:29 PM
Watching this after the hurling is agony!

Didn't watch the hurling, but this is grim all right! Can't say it's enjoyable.

Wildweasel74

Tyrone luckly McBearty is injured or i could only see one winner here@

Wildweasel74

M Donnelly on McHugh; hows that going to work; Donnelly hasnt the pace for him

Jinxy

Which foot does Jamie Brennan kick with?
He snatches at so many of his shots.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

J70

MacNiallais, walk away FFS. Don't let Cavanagh drag you into a card.