Started by Harold Disgracey, November 23, 2013, 09:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harold Disgracey

T Fearon

Announcement made that 2015 All Ireland Football Final will be played on Mars

Christmas Lights

Quote from: T Fearon on November 23, 2013, 09:16:41 PM
Announcement made that 2015 All Ireland Football Final will be played on Mars

I had to go to Mars to look at my computer screen to see what picture he had posted.

Awful Awful sizing.  A terrible caption competition.  0/10

BennyCake

Now that the black card is introduced, Sean Cavanagh (equipped with his GPS system and gun) takes advantage of a loophole in the GAA rulebook, to demonstrate how he'll be stopping Conor McManus from scoring in 2014.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: BennyCake on November 25, 2013, 06:09:14 PM
Now that the black card is introduced, Sean Cavanagh (equipped with his GPS system and gun) takes advantage of a loophole in the GAA rulebook, to demonstrate how he'll be stopping Conor McManus from scoring in 2014.

Great caption Benny, catchy,snappy and to the point, the way any good  caption should be!

BennyCake

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on November 25, 2013, 06:29:52 PM

Great caption Benny, catchy,snappy and to the point, the way any good  caption should be!

Quiet you, I haven't finished it!  ;D

GAA_Talk

Great caption Penny, catchy,snappy and to the point, the way any good  caption should be!

That made my day, sir. Thank you.

Sidney

under the bar

Meabh de Foras beidh ith thu!

theskull1

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Mayo4Sam

2237: Mayo ease 286 years of hurt
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Keyser soze

This is the best caption competition ever, keep er lit.

Shamrock Shore

Finally the GAA makes use of the stockpile of rubbish wavin hurls from the 70s

johnneycool

Tony Baloney

;D As ever you are a cheeky cnut!