more soccer hooliganism in Dublin

Started by lynchbhoy, August 15, 2010, 10:10:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myles Na G.

Quote from: Main Street on August 20, 2010, 05:51:57 PM
Pre-meditated hooliganism  is such a difficult phrase to grasp the meaning of. No wonder dublinfella and Mylies are in such a flux.
Lynchbhoy , you should have tagged a warning in the thread title -  'highbrow only'.
:D :D
Lynchbhoy and highbrow in the same sentence - oxymoron alert!!

Franko

Quote from: Myles Na G. on August 20, 2010, 06:22:38 PM
Quote from: Main Street on August 20, 2010, 05:51:57 PM
Pre-meditated hooliganism  is such a difficult phrase to grasp the meaning of. No wonder dublinfella and Mylies are in such a flux.
Lynchbhoy , you should have tagged a warning in the thread title -  'highbrow only'.
:D :D
Lynchbhoy and highbrow in the same sentence - oxymoron alert!!

Quote from: Franko on August 19, 2010, 08:46:33 PM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on August 19, 2010, 08:43:11 PM
Quote from: boojangles on August 19, 2010, 07:07:16 PM
Quote from: Myles Na G. on August 19, 2010, 06:50:49 PM
Quote from: boojangles on August 17, 2010, 10:41:02 PM
Quote from: Myles Na G. on August 17, 2010, 06:32:34 PM
Unlike soccer and rugby, which have cleaned up their act in recent years, GAA still presents examples of pre meditated violence on the pitch. The 'one in all in' mentality still prevails in GAA, the idea that the referee can't send everybody off, so if one fella gets involved in a punch up, everyone else dives in too. Not only is that kind of behaviour prevalent in senior GAA matches, but it can also be seen in schools and junior games.

Give me one example of pre meditated violence in a GAA match and I'l give you ten examples of it in rugby or soccer.
I gave you 3 - still waiting for your 30. Don't leave it too long or people will start thinking you were talking crap.  :D

No, you gave me 3 examples of GAA violence. Not pre-meditated violence. Your record for talking crap on here is well known.
The Real Laois Lad gave 1 example of pre-meditated GAA violence. You Myles did not.
laois lad as per usual gave an answer that was in the 'wrong room'  ;) and irrelevant !!

but that was on field players fighting, not fan violence which is what we are talking about.
roy keanes episodes out do kennellys slap.(I still dont believe it was premeditated - kennellly was using this to sell his book imo - hes not hard or tough and wouldnt have previous in this kind of thing! just my own view).

either way its not an example as its nothing to do with fan violence which is what we are actually talking about!!

I pointed this out to Miley a while back but he seemed to ignore me.  He has resorted to replyin with what he thinks are witty retorts without actually discussing the issue - pretty standard for him when he's caught out talking balls.

:D :D  Moron indeed...!

Main Street

Mylies' transparency is obvious to most everybody, except himself.

If only he knew that he should back off and slither away.
Perhaps brush up on a few techniques.