Tyrone vs Armagh - 3rd June 7pm - Healy Park, Omagh.

Started by samuel maguire, May 31, 2023, 10:37:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

Jesus have you seen worse than Tyrone in that second half??

imtommygunn

Quote from: Schkite on June 03, 2023, 08:40:18 PM
What a bizarre decision to take a point there

Summed it up tbh. Absolutely no belief in Armagh that they'd win that game.

tonto1888

clarshack

Another embarrassing 2nd half from Tyrone. Armagh should be kicking themselves.

clarshack

From the Bunker

O'Se on co-commentary was a dose. Why can't someone other than a Kerry man be assigned to these games?

trueblue1234

Poor game. Neither team be happy or putting fear into any teams. Expect both to be put out of their misery when we finally get to knockout games. Can't see either team putting it up to Mayo, Dublin, Kerry. Both mediocre teams. Canavan was excellent imo. He's showing some signs of his heritage there with a few jinking runs. Will only get better.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

GAABoardMod5

Two interesting preliminary quarterfinal prospects...Tyrone host Cork and Armagh have the chance to turn it around v Kerry in Killarney.

5times5times

Imagine what the likes of ORourke, McGuinness etc could do this this armagh team.

One of ireland most expensive wage bill with 3 donkeys standing on sideline.

Been p1ss poor all year and beat 3x Div3 teams.

Pack those gym bags Geezeer.

Wildweasel74

Neither team will get by the quarterfinal, I say finishing 3rd Armagh not even get that far. Got be worrying how bad Tyrone have become, they are very poor, 2 great corner forwards but the rest is a shambles. Both teams need new management nxt year.

Captain Obvious

Armagh would have got at least a draw out of that game had they 15 men for the full 70 minutes.  A rested Tyrone don't have to much to boast about winning by 2 points at home with the man advantage from the 29th minute.

David McKeown

Quote from: JoG2 on June 03, 2023, 08:03:25 PM
Quote from: David McKeown on June 03, 2023, 07:53:50 PM
I disagree on the red card there. Well won by the Tyrone man.  Clever play.

May well be the most ridiculous post in the forums history, wish there was a clapping emoji!  :o

Ok. Then I look forward to the video of him. "Dropping the knees' that should be easy found. Obviously the video will show what the Tyrone player is doing at the time
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

Walter Cronc

Wildweasel74

Here, they were in the same boat against Galway, teams going the farthest will have to keep their disciplince on check.

JoG2

Quote from: trueblue1234 on June 03, 2023, 08:39:14 PM
Quote from: Armaghtothebone on June 03, 2023, 08:36:58 PM
If I had a pound for every time Marty  has said "that's a soft free for Tyrone " I could retire.
FFS, build a bridge. There's been poor calls both ways. The yapping on here bout red cards, black cards etc is a joke. There was one red card tackle. Ref got it right.

I'd agree.

Few observations
* McCurry and Meyler rarely put in anything less than a very good performance

* 90% of the time (conservative estimate) a ref blows for a foul on Mattie Donnelly, its not actually a foul

* Armagh revel in shootouts, they need to go all out, don't have the capacity to setup defensively with this bunch / manager

* That Sally's sign would wreck your head