Tyrone vs Armagh - 3rd June 7pm - Healy Park, Omagh.

Started by samuel maguire, May 31, 2023, 10:37:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armaghtothebone

How shit are RTE....
Ben Crealy from "Maghera"

Armagh unlucky lose to MONAGHAN on penalties..

FFS

Wildweasel74

G how silly are Armagh to concede the kickout, it just let's Tyrone up the field easy and they got the forwards to pick off scores

Wildweasel74

Captain Obvious

What's with all the filled in holes on the Healy Park pitch, are they growing potatoes?

Wildweasel74

I seen now in this game and the Ulster final where a defender pulls the ball out of the forwards hands, is that suddenly not a foul anymore, both were so obvious.

Chimley

Tyrone seem to be playing very like Mayo. Man to man at the back (and very open) but great running from deep and working the ball well to the shooters.

RedHand88

Wildweasel74

Armagh a mile of it the night again, sorta worried what WAY Derry be the mor, going further in Ulster seems to have been a hiderence.

5times5times

twohands!!!

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on June 03, 2023, 07:22:01 PM
I seen now in this game and the Ulster final where a defender pulls the ball out of the forwards hands, is that suddenly not a foul anymore, both were so obvious.

I think he got lucky because there was bodies blocking the ref's view some bit.

Wildweasel74

Even in the summer, that pitch looks in poor shape

twohands!!!

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on June 03, 2023, 07:25:38 PM
Even in the summer, that pitch looks in poor shape

Yeah even compared to standard club pitches it looks in a poor state for this time of year.

Wildweasel74

Let me know when Armagh turn up, they seem as if they can't run. Hard judge Tyrone, Armagh for another week is not at the met.