Tyrone vs Armagh - 3rd June 7pm - Healy Park, Omagh.

Started by samuel maguire, May 31, 2023, 10:37:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerome

Quote from: NotedObserver on June 01, 2023, 10:50:46 PM
Would like to see sludden back in for Michael Oneill with the other half forward up for grabs. Could see a wildcard being put in instead of mcgeary

Any chance of
10. Meyler
11. Donnelly
12. McShane
13. McCurry
14. Canavan
15. McGleenan

trailer

Quote from: Jerome on June 02, 2023, 06:04:13 AM
Quote from: NotedObserver on June 01, 2023, 10:50:46 PM
Would like to see sludden back in for Michael Oneill with the other half forward up for grabs. Could see a wildcard being put in instead of mcgeary

Any chance of
10. Meyler
11. Donnelly
12. McShane
13. McCurry
14. Canavan
15. McGleenan

No chance

trailer

The starting Tyrone team to take out Armagh tomorrow.

trailer

Quote from: bennydorano on June 01, 2023, 10:52:51 PM
I honestly think the 2 FA/SFA Cup finals on Saturday will be a huge factor in a middling attendance. Makings of a great pub / BBQ day with the ☀️☀️☀️ forecast as well.

Armagh Fans "Move the Ulster Final to Croke Park"
Also Armagh Fans "Great weather, get the buckie and put the FA Cup on the TV"

A Soccer county with a small bit of GAA here and there.

Tubberman

I honestly think the 2 FA/SFA Cup finals on Saturday will be a huge factor in a middling attendance. Makings of a great pub / BBQ day with the ☀️☀️☀️ forecast as well.

Jaysis, would an FA cup match seriously have an impact!? Unthinkable in Mayo.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

imtommygunn

Quote from: Tubberman on June 02, 2023, 10:47:46 AM

I could barely find the AI hurling final replay on in a bar in Westport (clare cork) because Man united were playing.

Tubberman

Quote from: imtommygunn on June 02, 2023, 11:00:37 AM
Quote from: Tubberman on June 02, 2023, 10:47:46 AM

I could barely find the AI hurling final replay on in a bar in Westport (clare cork) because Man united were playing.

I don't think Mayo were playing in that?
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

bennydorano

I wasn't referring to Armagh supporters specifically, there's more deluded Man United fans in Tyrone than in Armagh. Then again, they'll probably be looking to forget about the FA Cup final ASAP, so there could be a huge crowd  :P

Fuzzman

It will be interesting to see what way Tyrone actually line out with the team named.
Wonder will Mattie play CHB or maybe as a rotating sweeper.
Tyrone tend to change formation so much during a match it's hard to know who's playing where.
I feel they have moved away from the very defensive blanket system they used to play when trying to compete v Donegal.
They definitely kick the ball forward a lot more these days which leads to better to watch matches like v Monaghan but of course leads us to more turnovers and conceding more scores.

I can actually seeing this as being quite an open game but will Armagh want to play like that too?

naka

Definitely a low key match !!!
Remember 2003/5etc
We were flat out abusing each other
Times have changed
Although more importantly Armagh to win by at least 3

Whishtup

Tyrone need a big performance here. Should be winning this outside the cauldron of the athletic grounds.

Main Street

I fancy Tyrone for this one, just a fancy -  based on a hunch.

I suppose the chances are good that there'll be the occasional bit of argy bargy breaking out? 

imtommygunn

Yeah I share that hunch and strong chance of argy Barry with the rivalry and both teams not being in their happiest place at the minute.

seafoid

https://www.rte.ie/sport/football/2023/0602/1387224-devenney-tyrones-desperation-gives-them-an-edge/
Brendan Devenney believes that Tyrone's mixture of "desperation" and attacking firepower gives them the edge at home to Armagh in their All-Ireland group stage clash in Healy Park this evening (Live on RTÉ2 and RTÉ Player).
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU