Armagh v Derry - Ulster Final, 14th May, 2023 @ 4pm

Started by Walter Cronc, May 01, 2023, 08:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildweasel74

See a video there, with a run in with the usual suspects at Market hill pulling a flag of the car. A bus load Armagh lads landing, they be running for the hills. Personally I wouldn't be stopping in market hill at a chippy with a Armagh Jersey on me.

Champion The Wonder Horse

Quote from: STREET FIGHTER on May 16, 2023, 09:35:08 PM
If anybody has the BBC 2 Championship recorded....

Fast forward to 2 hrs and 30 minutes...and hit pause...

R' O N exposing his chest to David Gough...

Let me know if what he's pointing at is supposed to be a bite mark or a fckin spot....🤣

Any of the more technically minded men here might be fit to photograph it and post....

If he's actually bit him or not I've no idea....but what he's pointing at isn't a bite mark...

This is quite a bizarre post. But one I agree 100% with.

STREET FIGHTER

Quote from: marty34 on May 16, 2023, 10:34:10 PM
Quote from: Wildweasel74 on May 16, 2023, 10:18:20 PM
Derry need a bit depth in there panel, they had 29 payers on a panel, hell you can't play a full match with that, while Armagh had a ridiculous 51, is it too late in the Yr to bring in a couple of players.

Did Derry bring lads off and on again?

I remember Grugan coming on I think.  Maybe for penalties?

Definitely Benny Heron and Lachlan Murray....

Heard McGrogan was supposed to come on to potentially hit a penalty but the change wasn't made in time...

Wildweasel74

Pointing out, what do you think of this manly chest? Worth a few frees.

screenexile

Quote from: STREET FIGHTER on May 16, 2023, 10:36:48 PM
Derry need a bit depth in there panel, they had 29 payers on a panel, hell you can't play a full match with that, while Armagh had a ridiculous 51, is it too late in the Yr to bring in a couple of players.

Heard Greg and was supposed to come on to potentially hit a penalty but the change wasn't made in time...

Niall Loughlin as well!

marty34

Heard Greg and was supposed to come on to potentially hit a penalty but the change wasn't made in time...

What are other lads on bench supposed to think of this?

Have Derry a limited panel?  Could hurt them down the line with matches in quick succession.

STREET FIGHTER

Quote from: Champion The Wonder Horse on May 16, 2023, 10:35:37 PM
Quote from: STREET FIGHTER on May 16, 2023, 09:35:08 PM
If anybody has the BBC 2 Championship recorded....

Fast forward to 2 hrs and 30 minutes...and hit pause...

R' O N exposing his chest to David Gough...

Let me know if what he's pointing at is supposed to be a bite mark or a fckin spot....🤣

Any of the more technically minded men here might be fit to photograph it and post....

If he's actually bit him or not I've no idea....but what he's pointing at isn't a bite mark...

This is quite a bizarre post. But one I agree 100% with.

Hardly bizarre lol.....

With all the BIG chat on it I actually went to look at it all 3 or 4 times!

From the incident itself until the protest to the ref...

The camera man can't get any closer in terms of the shot...

Someone post the picture...

JoG2

Quote from: marty34 on May 16, 2023, 10:40:06 PM

What are other lads on bench supposed to think of this?

Have Derry a limited panel?  Could hurt them down the line with matches in quick succession.

Will test even the deepest of squads you'd imagine. IF a team finishes 2nd or 3rd in their group, and progress to the quarter-finals, they would they be playing 5 games in 6 weeks...

Armagh18

Circumstantial evidence there looks like it was most likely a bite. Whether that is enough to ban him I don't know. If he did bite then should be banned for rest of the year which would be a shame as he is a class player (good news for the other 15 counties though)

Armagh18

Quote from: JPO on May 16, 2023, 10:28:12 PM
Derry will get thrashed by a proper footballing team in Croke Park when they meet one in the near future. It'll be good for the game too. A team playing football.   
Great first post.

Take a good bloody team to beat either of those teams.

NotedObserver

Quote from: Armagh18 on May 16, 2023, 11:00:59 PM
Quote from: JPO on May 16, 2023, 10:28:12 PM
Derry will get thrashed by a proper footballing team in Croke Park when they meet one in the near future. It'll be good for the game too. A team playing football.   
Great first post.

Take a good bloody team to beat either of those teams.

Armagh are a div2 side