Armagh v Derry - Ulster Final, 14th May, 2023 @ 4pm

Started by Walter Cronc, May 01, 2023, 08:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

onefineday

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 14, 2023, 04:51:34 PM
Quote from: onefineday on May 14, 2023, 04:43:54 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 14, 2023, 04:29:56 PM
Thankfully there's a hurling double header next week. If Gough manages to cover 3 miles today I'd be surprised
Yeah, Clare v Waterford was a classic last night alight.

Look at the comments here, it's a few steps above this lateral/play back type garbage of 15 men behind the ball
I'd disagree, an uncompetitive hurling game is pretty shit to watch too.
And aren't you one of the (many) posters who feel there's no need for changes to the football rules?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: onefineday on May 14, 2023, 05:06:58 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 14, 2023, 04:51:34 PM
Quote from: onefineday on May 14, 2023, 04:43:54 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 14, 2023, 04:29:56 PM
Thankfully there's a hurling double header next week. If Gough manages to cover 3 miles today I'd be surprised
Yeah, Clare v Waterford was a classic last night alight.

Look at the comments here, it's a few steps above this lateral/play back type garbage of 15 men behind the ball
I'd disagree, an uncompetitive hurling game is pretty shit to watch too.
And aren't you one of the (many) posters who feel there's no need for changes to the football rules?

So you like 15 men behind the ball? Changing the rules will just mean changing tactics to provide us with more unimpressive football.

Waterford had a man sent off last night, changes the game considerably, but you'd know that
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

greatpoint

Watching these two teams it seems like if anything they have regressed from last year

Blowitupref

The expected competitive Ulster final 48 mins played Armagh 0-8 Derry 1-7.

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

seafoid

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Schkite

Nanderson

Rians been very quiet in 2nd half. There will come a point where he will be confined to the square when Armagh need a goal

Rudi

full moon

Wolfetones

clarshack

Twisting a players fingers like that not a red card?

Nanderson

Seems like the BBC have turned down the microphones around the ground to subdue the air horns

square_ball

Milltown Row2

Player comes on and puts gumshield straight into his ......... sock!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Itchy

Derry have been quite poor in 2nd half, was expecting them to get mcguigan on the ball 45 meters out and with wind he'd score but they seem to be just doing same as they did in 1st half. If Armagh get a goal they'll win this