NFL Division Three 2024

Started by Blowitupref, January 16, 2023, 08:24:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavan19

Fermanagh at 2/1 is a good bet for this weekend.

They were by far the better team last week and i doubt if we will get as lucky with goals this week.

I doubt if we will have Gerry Smith, McVitty, Carolan and there is talk of Clarke carrying a knock also.  I don't think Graham is to bothered about this game as once promotion was as good as secured he starting tinkering with the team which resulted in performance levels dropping.

I hope i'm wrong a victory in Croke park and a trophy can only be good for a team.

Itchy

Quote from: Cavan19 on March 31, 2023, 12:24:53 PM
Fermanagh at 2/1 is a good bet for this weekend.

They were by far the better team last week and i doubt if we will get as lucky with goals this week.

I doubt if we will have Gerry Smith, McVitty, Carolan and there is talk of Clarke carrying a knock also.  I don't think Graham is to bothered about this game as once promotion was as good as secured he starting tinkering with the team which resulted in performance levels dropping.

I hope i'm wrong a victory in Croke park and a trophy can only be good for a team.

That exactly the sense I'm getting too. Graham wil not want to show Armagh anything and at this point that's all he cares about.

Blowitupref

Cavan with the first score in this Div 3 final after 12 minutes.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Cunny Funt

Jack McKenna subbed off on 18 minutes wasn't happy. Asking Mickey Graham why on the sideline.

Sportacus

Cavan tackling worse than Armagh.

Blowitupref

Cool finish by Daragh McGurn on that goal.  30 mins played Cavan 0-4 Fermanagh 1-2.  Half time 1-3 to 0-5
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Itchy

Ref keeping Fermanagh in it fair play to him

trueblue1234

Quote from: Itchy on April 01, 2023, 07:55:22 PM
Ref keeping Fermanagh in it fair play to him

Was actually thinking the opposite.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Blowitupref

Big goal chance not taken by Cavan there, keeper did well. Cavan 0-10 Fermanagh 1-4 51 minutes played.

imtommygunn

Game on.

No idea what was wrong with that kick out...

trueblue1234

He's getting bit whistle happy now.

Cavan look to have it. Good game to be fair.

imtommygunn

When Fermanagh closed it down a bit Cavan just went up and widened the gap. Probably just a bit of a better team.

Fermanagh need to get kelm on the ball more.

It is non stop whistling from the ref.

Blowitupref

FT Cavan 0-16 Fermanagh 1-7.  Well done Cavan 2nd year in a row they have won a league title in Croke Park.

trueblue1234

Well done Cavan. Pulled away in the last 10. Looked good for the victory.

Unlucky Fermanagh, got to feel for them.

Main Street

Cavan excelled especially the last quarter in an enjoyable contest.  Armagh next for the chop at Breffini.