Mayo v Dublin Replay

Mayo
Dublin

INDIANA

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on September 02, 2015, 11:18:14 PM
With Connolly gone i put Costello into the fullforward line

wont be on the bench

Wildweasel74

Wheres he at, Paul Mannion taking a year out is a miss too, good scoring power among the 2 of them

INDIANA

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on September 02, 2015, 11:27:58 PM
Wheres he at, Paul Mannion taking a year out is a miss too, good scoring power among the 2 of them

face don't fit. Mannion in USA but back now

moysider

Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on September 02, 2015, 11:20:21 PM
Fair / thought question ? Would you say Keegan is lying in bed now laughing with a twitcher or does he feel slightly bad

Neither I would suspect.

Would Johnny Cooper feel bad or laugh if Kevin McLoughlin snapped and got sent off. He possibly had more reason to.

Hound

Quote from: ballinaman on September 02, 2015, 10:48:28 PM
Heffo, Canalman, Hound..
What you think of Tomas Brady? He caused Mayo massive problems in Castlebar. Would he be your pick to replace Connolly?
Not a massive fan to be honest. A workhorse more than a footballer. Didn't have a good cameo on Sunday, but Gavin likes him and would seem to be in pole position

Real Talk

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on September 02, 2015, 11:12:49 PM
would have been a disgrace (as it was for Keane) if Connolly got off

Delighted he's gone, who'll keegan target mark now

I would turn the tables and put Tomas Brady on Keegan and man mark him .... save Dublin a lot of bother !!!

criostlinn

Quote from: Real Talk on September 03, 2015, 06:20:44 PM

I would turn the tables and put Tomas Brady on Keegan and man mark him .... save Dublin a lot of bother !!!

Turn the table would you. Dublin have been terrified of Keegan in the last 2 meetings hence the reason they sacrificed their best player to man mark him. Despite this Keegan has still outscored Connolly from play over the two games.

All this bullshit about poor auld Connolly getting targeted and Keegan blaguarding him. It's total bullshit and a lack of respect to the best half back in the country.  Connolly is used to waltzing around Croke Park in the Leinster championship but when its put up to him and somebody actually marks him he just cant hack it. Lee Keegan did not lay a dirty blow all day last Sunday,and doesn't get involved in sledging.  Connolly on the other hand went around like a complete thug getting involved in numerous incidents as well as been the cause of 2 Mayo frees been moved forward. But the apologists for Connolly are trying to dirty the name of one of the finest footballers in the country to try and justify the actions of a thug

macdanger2

The amount of times you hear this chat amazes me - The defender chooses who he marks, not the other way around!!!

INDIANA

Quote from: criostlinn on September 03, 2015, 09:11:29 PM

Turn the table would you. Dublin have been terrified of Keegan in the last 2 meetings hence the reason they sacrificed their best player to man mark him. Despite this Keegan has still outscored Connolly from play over the two games.

All this bullshit about poor auld Connolly getting targeted and Keegan blaguarding him. It's total bullshit and a lack of respect to the best half back in the country.  Connolly is used to waltzing around Croke Park in the Leinster championship but when its put up to him and somebody actually marks him he just cant hack it. Lee Keegan did not lay a dirty blow all day last Sunday,and doesn't get involved in sledging.  Connolly on the other hand went around like a complete thug getting involved in numerous incidents as well as been the cause of 2 Mayo frees been moved forward. But the apologists for Connolly are trying to dirty the name of one of the finest footballers in the country to try and justify the actions of a thug

Keegan is the best wing back in Ireland in his own head. I'd prefer in no particular order

Peter Harte
Colm Boyle
James Mc Carthy

Keegan is great going forward but he's actually a very poor defender hence why he has to wrestle players to the ground against Galway and Dublin this year.  Boyle is a much better defender. Keegan is more of a show pony. He has better hair then Boyle though

criostlinn

Quote from: INDIANA on September 03, 2015, 09:43:55 PM

Keegan is the best wing back in Ireland in his own head. I'd prefer in no particular order

Peter Harte
Colm Boyle
James Mc Carthy

Keegan is great going forward but he's actually a very poor defender hence why he has to wrestle players to the ground against Galway and Dublin this year.  Boyle is a much better defender. Keegan is more of a show pony. He has better hair then Boyle though

Ok Indiana I have to say this. You are f**king mental

Syferus

Peter Harte
Colm Boyle
James Mc Carthy

Keegan is the best HB in the country IMHO. Harte might be second, McCarthy isn't even the best Dublin HB though ffs.

Real Talk

Quote from: macdanger2 on September 03, 2015, 09:14:01 PM

The amount of times you hear this chat amazes me - The defender chooses who he marks, not the other way around!!!

Wrong ... the Dublin manager/ment decide whats best for the team and by the way I'm neutral on the outcome

From the Bunker

Quote from: criostlinn on September 03, 2015, 09:53:23 PM

Peter Harte
Colm Boyle
James Mc Carthy

The sooner this game is over the better for you Indiana. This has been Dublin's first test of the year and their reaction to it has been hysterical.

screenexile

Quote from: From the Bunker on September 04, 2015, 11:08:08 AM
Quote from: criostlinn on September 03, 2015, 09:53:23 PM

Peter Harte
Colm Boyle
James Mc Carthy

The sooner this game is over the better for you Indiana. This has been Dublin's first test of the year and their reaction to it has been hysterical.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK8vVk4_n2Q