A United Ireland. Opening up the discussion.

Started by winghalfback, May 27, 2015, 03:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NAG1

Quote from: imtommygunn on June 01, 2023, 08:24:38 AM
Quote from: marty34 on June 01, 2023, 07:56:27 AM
Does he write them articles and tweets etc. or does someone else help him?

The amount of tweets and re-tweets he puts out is shocking.  It's 7 days a week.

I would say that's pretty much his profession. I would suspect this boy has backing financially.

If I was backing him financially I would expecting a refund. He seems to have been on the wrong side of every debate or argument since he came to some sort of prominence.

People need to be very careful with him though, he is a complete and utter fool but he is a dangerous one. Not through his actions but those of the ones around him stupid enough to listen to his pseudo-legal ramblings.

imtommygunn

He causes a lot of bother in the legal world. Not as big a fool as we would like to think he is.

How he's got all hit notoriety etc I do not know because he is no more than a jumped up little sc**bag but there is a lot more than meets the eye as to what is going on with this guy being in the limelight I would say.

Also anyone's life will be much healthier if they use twitter and they block him.

Snapchap

Quote from: imtommygunn on June 01, 2023, 09:01:26 AM
He causes a lot of bother in the legal world. Not as big a fool as we would like to think he is.

How he's got all hit notoriety etc I do not know because he is no more than a jumped up little sc**bag but there is a lot more than meets the eye as to what is going on with this guy being in the limelight I would say.

Also anyone's life will be much healthier if they use twitter and they block him.

His platform is entirely thanks to Stephen Nolan. Can you think of a single other broadcaster that gives him the time of day?

And yep...Block Bryson on twitter and boycott Stephen Nolan's sectarian cesspit of a show and your life will improve in an instant.

trailer

Bryson, Nesbitt, Paisley, Foster, Alderdice. They'll all talking about a Unity Ref and they are all worried.

imtommygunn

Quote from: Snapchap on June 01, 2023, 09:05:16 AM

His platform is entirely tha lnks to Stephen Nolan. Can you think of a single other broadcaster that gives him the time of day?

And yep...Block Bryson on twitter and boycott Stephen Nolan's sectarian cesspit of a show and your life will improve in an instant.

He had to get the link to Nolan in the first place though. How did a wee spide from Donaghadee do that?

trailer

Quote from: imtommygunn on June 01, 2023, 09:14:51 AM

His platform is entirely tha lnks to Stephen Nolan. Can you think of a single other broadcaster that gives him the time of day?

He had to get the link to Nolan in the first place though. How did a wee spide from Donaghadee do that?

Ironically the only conspiracy links that have been proved is between him and SF!

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/courts/jamie-bryson-and-ex-sinn-fein-mla-daithi-mckay-lose-battle-to-halt-prosecution-over-stormont-inquiry-conspiracy/41091849.html

johnnycool

Quote from: trailer on June 01, 2023, 09:11:12 AM
Bryson, Nesbitt, Paisley, Foster, Alderdice. They'll all talking about a Unity Ref and they are all worried.

Wait till you hear Bin Lorry of the Newsletter almost in tears, pleading for help from the UK Gov and anyone else who'll listen about the plight Unionism finds itself in.

Mourne Red

Quote from: imtommygunn on June 01, 2023, 09:14:51 AM

Maybe he frequents the Kremlin and spotted him there

yellowcard

Quote from: johnnycool on June 01, 2023, 09:32:17 AM
Quote from: trailer on June 01, 2023, 09:11:12 AM

Wait till you hear Bin Lorry of the Newsletter almost in tears, pleading for help from the UK Gov and anyone else who'll listen about the plight Unionism finds itself in.

Listened back to that Ben Lowry interview and it really was something else, he sounded as if he needed a good cold shower after it. It's well worth a listen just to hear what the editor of the main Unionist media outlet actually thinks about things. He is totally consumed by the Union at the expense of everything else and it does reflect a lot of unionist thinking and more particularly that older generation.

If political unionism continues on its current course of action then I think a border poll will be much quicker to take place than we imagine and most likely within 5-10 years. By denying Irish language rights, batting for the hardest form of Brexit, denying a nationalist first minister, cosying up to ERG Tories for political titles etc etc they have simply mobilised nationalists. Then lundifying anybody from their own side who shows the slightest form of compromise or long term strategic thinking. If they actually tried to be more reasonable they could probably prolong their precious Union for a generation but I just don't don't think its in them as they try and outdo each other in a contest to see who can be the ultra superbrit. 

imtommygunn

It's just continuous political suicide. You can only imagine their conversations... how will we preserve the union? Ah we'll bring down stormont and make the whole place not work at all. That'll show them.

Genius  :o

Mario

Quote from: imtommygunn on June 01, 2023, 10:02:50 AM
It's just continuous political suicide. You can only imagine their conversations... how will we preserve the union? Ah we'll bring down stormont and make the whole place not work at all. That'll show them.

I think most Unionist politicians are just in it for the career. They probably know it's a flawed tactic but all they care about is the next election and getting a job for another few years. They've now back themselves into a corner where they need to double down or they will lose votes at the next election.

trueblue1234

Quote from: Mario on June 01, 2023, 10:18:09 AM
[
I think most Unionist politicians are just in it for the career. They probably know it's a flawed tactic but all they care about is the next election and getting a job for another few years. They've now back themselves into a corner where they need to double down or they will lose votes at the next election.

Yeah it's just a case of not on my watch. They know you can't keep the taigs tide out. They don't want to be at the helm when the union goes down. So just trying to squeeze a bit more out of their base while they can.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

trailer

Quote from: trueblue1234 on June 01, 2023, 10:59:40 AM
Quote from: Mario on June 01, 2023, 10:18:09 AM
[

Yeah it's just a case of not on my watch. They know you can't keep the taigs tide out. They don't want to be at the helm when the union goes down. So just trying to squeeze a bit more out of their base while they can.

History won't be kind to Foster. She'll go down as the worst leader of Unionism ever and will be viewed as the Leader who was at the helm at the beginning of the end.

Feckitt

Brexit was a game changer in the drive for Irish Unity, but I still think that the day Arlene unleashed the crocodile was equally significant.  Equality is easy, all you need is a bit of generosity, an ounce of decency, and a wit of common sense.  Arlene has none of the above, an intelligent person who is blinded by bigotry.

Viva la Cocodrilo

LeoMc

Quote from: imtommygunn on June 01, 2023, 08:24:38 AM
Quote from: marty34 on June 01, 2023, 07:56:27 AM
Does he write them articles and tweets etc. or does someone else help him?

The amount of tweets and re-tweets he puts out is shocking.  It's 7 days a week.

I would say that's pretty much his profession. I would suspect this boy has backing financially.
Is he not spokesperson for the UDA and their conduit to the DUP. He was nominally a "despatcher" for a cab company with questionable ownership!
I would also think he is a conduit for Jim Allister to float his most tenuous legal ramblings.