Div 2 Football Semi's

Started by thejuice, April 21, 2007, 01:17:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thejuice

Anyone know a station to listen to todays games online, none of the major broadcasters are doing them it seems.

I also notice on the GAA website it says that they are both on TG4. Yet when I check www.tg4.ie and www.tg4.tv there is no mention of the games been shown. can some one clear this up for me, hopefully i can get to see it live on the web on tg4.tv
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Hardy

It's not on TG4 juice. It was scheduled, but was pulled  - the suggestion is that the GAA pulled it because of a feared effect on club game attendances. Seems strange to me that these games were deemed to be so potentially detrimental to attendances when last Sunday's Div. 1 semis were not. 

anglocelt39

Loyal to the Rials, no chance of making the long trek up from Meath or are you waiting to September, maybe you are away from the homeplace for some reason? Local radio on the internet should do the trick. I'm off now, gowan the Blues
Undefeated at the Polo Grounds

thejuice

Sadly im on foreign soil at the moment. otherwise i'd be there
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Hardy

Juice - both LMFM and Northern Sound (covers Monaghan area) broadcast live on the net. This evening's matches are not shown in the schedule for either but I'd say the websites are just showing their regular schedules. I'd be surprised if neither is broadcasting the match. Here are the links:

LMFM: http://www.lmfm.ie/lmfm.asx
Northern Sound: http://powerlink.powerstream.net/002/00187/live4.asx

thejuice

Thanks but it seems Windows media player doesnt like those links it tries playing them but wont work, God damn it.

Hardy

They work fine on my Windows Media. Must be your system/settings.

If you don't get sorted let me know if you want me to post updates here during the game.

thejuice

sadly im not really computer savy. its giving this messege:

Windows Media Player cannot play the file because the specified protocol is not supported. If you typed a URL in the Open URL dialog box, try using a different transport protocol (for example, "http:" or "rtsp:").

Hardy

Good start anyway!  Meath 2-0, Monaghan 0-0 inside 3 minutes. Sheridan and Bray.

thejuice

Thanks, C'mon the Royals, keep it up boys.

Hardy

Not sure - possibly some decoder not installed. Try going to LMFM.ie and go in fron there - it may detect what's wrong and tell you what to do.

Hardy

Hardy

Hardy

2-1 to 0-2 - 13m free - Farrell.

Meath bombing high balls in on the Mon full back line causing havoc

Hardy