Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Main Street

I happened upon the televised 2nd half of the Ghirls in Green v Glasgow City at Celtic Pk.  Celtic came from behind in the 2nd half to hit 3  goals into the backdrop of the raucous and fully decked out Green Brigade. However the usual team/Green Brigade post match celebrations went into turbocharge when the manager replete with dancing shoes took over the front of the stage. Quite the dancer is manager Fran.

Targetman

Celtic youth team won the Glasgow Cup at ibrokes last night, went 3-0 up against the junior huns only to end up 3-3 at full time, then won the penalty shootout 4-3, can safely say they're sick of the sight of the hoops!!

The Subbie

Interesting team choice today by Ange
Bernabei at left full
Abada , Oh & Jota upfront
Despite his goal a few weeks ago I'm still in the fence with Bernabei, isn't a consistent enough defender yet for my liking
Am looking forward to seeing Oh getting stuck into the Huns tho

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

marty34

Poor effort indeed.

A lot of lads clearly not up to it.  CCV is a huge loss in defence. He's a great organiser and quiet leader.

Starfelt a liability. In big games, he makes too many simple miskakes.  Smaller games, he'd get away with it in SPL but very dodgy in bigger games.

Plenty for Ange to ponder on come the summer.

The Subbie

Bernabei simply not Celtic standard, Kobayashi not exactly suitable either
Thought Abada off today
In a nothing game it ultimately meant f**k all but a good wake ups call and by the look of things one that is needed
Take Johnston, CCV, Taylor, Mooy, Kyogo & Maeda ( for an hour) out and the cupboard looks decidedly bare
Few injuries and the Huns ignominious CL record is ours if we aren't careful
Without coming across as glass half empty CSC, summer recruiting needs to be ruthless and a step up if we are to move a level

clarshack

Will Ange be away to Spurs after the Cup Final?

tonto1888

marty34

I thought by his comments recently that he'd be staying.

bennydorano

Let's hope not. Spurs have a lot of potential but they are a basket case as well. Plus, coming from Scottish football Ange wouldn't command the respect others would naturally get so his job will be that bit harder imo.

trailer

Some climbdown for Spurs and Levy if this is the managerial pool they are fishing in now.

Pochettino, Mourinho, Conte.... Postecoglou

naka

Quote from: trailer on June 01, 2023, 09:54:20 AM
Some climbdown for Spurs and Levy if this is the managerial pool they are fishing in now.

ang  is a smart manager
hate how people dont realise how good hw is.

trailer

Quote from: naka on June 01, 2023, 11:02:57 AM

ang  is a smart manager
hate how people dont realise how good hw is.

He'll need to be if he takes the Spurs job. He'll have more than one team to compete against.

general_lee

It's f**king spurs. Another overrated club with delusions of grandeur. Whoever they do get in the end will be sacked within 12 months if they don't finish top 4 which at present isn't their level.

bennydorano

The SFA Cup final getting a bit lost in a big days sport! ICT always a tricky proposition.

Reading a couple of articles about Ange & Spurs, I suppose it will all kick off big style on Monday IF we win today. Funny enough I think Ange would be perfect for a job & a club like Everton, proper old school club & fanatical fans who would give him some time to get it right.