A. Hardy & Sons - Licensed Vintners, No underage gobshites please!

Started by Billys Boots, February 10, 2009, 10:10:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

STREET FIGHTER

brokencrossbar1

Banana caramel frappuccinno with an extra twist and a Mojito for the dog please!

muppet

MWWSI 2017

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

LeoMc

Whist? Would ye whihst, ya fukin gabshite. Thon D'Arcy might be two ends of a bolax but ye don't talk when thon show is on the picture box.

ONeill

Some spiv came in earlier lookin food for his children. If Hardy goes down that route we're bucked. Luckily he threw him a lock of nuts.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

STREET FIGHTER

Right.....way on here.....

Have to take a feed home......

Special A with curry.....

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

muppet

Don't even think about it!

Another round there laddy and be quick about it!!!!
MWWSI 2017

heganboy

good man yourself- I'll have a pint of stout, and a wee powers while she's settlin'.

No ice jaysus man don't be putting ice in me powers, a wee jug of uisce there good man good man.

Them soccer boys had a great days craic today didn't they?

But more to the point, the Armagh replay- that's to make up for the poor gate at the weekend- who do they think they're kidding with the substitutes melarkey?

I'm worried either Brolly or the Geezer will take a caniption fit at the weekend, be good viewin' that I'll tell ya, be worth watching' the rte player on da phone at half time at the game, if there's anyone there this time.

All the same- no line for the bogs, and the pubs'll be a bit quieter, deadly altogether!

Ah fer fecks sake man- you call that a head? pull me another ya bollocks, ya could have told me it was the first pint of the day, run her through the pipes a bit, aye a bit more,  and sure I'll take a wee powers while she's settling, good man, good man.
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

STREET FIGHTER

Give us a pint a stout........and a jameson with a drop of water...