Quote from: seafoid on June 28, 2019, 12:50:26 PM
Quote from: Dinny Breen on June 28, 2019, 12:32:58 PM
Paul Cribben - injured
Paddy Brophy - out of form/injured but in the squad
Jack Robinson - couldn't commit fully
Niall Kelly - just returned from traveling but in the squad
Dan Flynn - couldn't commit this year
Padraig Nash - in the squad

Those 6 won't be starting for Kildare tomorrow. If all were on board, in form and fully fit I would expect Kildare to go a lot closer tomorrow alas if my Aunt had balls. Weather forecast is good so Kildare will suck Tyrone into a shoot-out, even allowing for the absentees we have better attackers but defence wins games.....
Is your aunt on the trans spectrum, Dinny ?

She's going to take great Pride in tomorrow's victory...
#newbridgeornowhere

Main Street

I hope in my heart the Tyrone boys come good and return home with Kildare's scalp, tied to the bus' rear bumper.

LilySavage

All of a Sludden, Tyrone are the hottest of jollies. They can't see past a comfortable win.

giveballaghback

The way Kildare defended especially in the drawn match v Longford was poor to say the least, unless there is a major change I cant see them beating tyrone as much as I would like to see them winning it.

Dire Ear

skeog

blewuporstuffed

I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

omaghjoe

Mcgeady is a serious man for giving away scorable frees

Blowitupref

16 mins played Kildare 0-1 Tyrone 1-4. The home side look like a beaten docket already.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Solo_run

No hunger from Kildare. They have given up after 1 point missed and the other was cancelled out by the referee.

RedHand88

Solo_run

Quote from: RedHand88 on June 29, 2019, 05:27:38 PM
What was the black card for???

Looked like a punch to the stomach. Never got to see the replay though.

Over the Bar

Referee doing everything he can to give Kildare an advantage but it's not coming off for him. Expect a red card for Tyrone and penalty for Kildare at some stage... ::)

RedHand88

Quote from: Solo_run on June 29, 2019, 05:28:10 PM

Looked like a punch to the stomach. Never got to see the replay though.

I watched it several times and still can't see anything wrong. Certainly not a black card offense anyway.

the half-time show

Third man tackle, hit the Kildare man after he passed the ball off. Hasn't shown a replay of it but almost certain that'll be why it was given. Harsh enough given that it happens constantly in games without action being taken.