NFL Division 1 2024

Started by Blowitupref, January 16, 2023, 08:23:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

If them results panned out like that we'd have (TBF i'm worng more times than i'm right...lol)

Mayo on       10pts
Galway on     9pts
Rossies on     8pts
Kerry on        6pts
Armagh on    6pts
Monaghan on 6pts
Donegal on    3pts

I'm assuming it goes to scoring difference if 3 teams finish on same pts?.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

trueblue1234

Quote from: illdecide on March 05, 2023, 08:05:13 PM
If them results panned out like that we'd have (TBF i'm worng more times than i'm right...lol)

Mayo on       10pts
Galway on     9pts
Rossies on     8pts
Kerry on        6pts
Armagh on    6pts
Monaghan on 6pts
Donegal on    3pts

You don't like Tyrone do you....  😢
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

phpearse

Mattie Donnelly spoke and looked like a young Kieran McGeeney in that post match interview on TG4.

illdecide

Quote from: trueblue1234 on March 05, 2023, 08:11:39 PM

Mayo on       10pts
Galway on     9pts
Rossies on     8pts
Kerry on        6pts
Armagh on    6pts
Monaghan on 6pts
Donegal on    3pts

Sorry about that...Tyrone on 8pts winning their last two games and putting the neighbours to the sword...Happy now my friend :)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

trueblue1234

Quote from: illdecide on March 05, 2023, 08:46:34 PM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on March 05, 2023, 08:11:39 PM

Mayo on       10pts
Galway on     9pts
Rossies on     8pts
Kerry on        6pts
Armagh on    6pts
Monaghan on 6pts
Donegal on    3pts

Sorry about that...Tyrone on 8pts winning their last two games and putting the neighbours to the sword...Happy now my friend :)

I'll take that.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

An Watcher

Quote from: phpearse on March 05, 2023, 08:25:26 PM
Mattie Donnelly spoke and looked like a young Kieran McGeeney in that post match interview on TG4.

Too right, he didn't smile once

Blowitupref

Just watching the highlights now. Silly sending off by Peter Cooke. Very good win for Galway by 6 with 14 men for all of the 2nd half. No McCarron today injured or ill?
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Rossfan

God we were poor today, 20 minutes to get a score, silly fouls, poor kick outs , gifting a goal, but  (probably Rhus easing up thinking of 9th April) a good comeback, 2 excellent goals and almost snatched it with the last kick of the game.
Unfortunately we're still not safe and a trip to Tralee means we'll still be on 6 points when we meet Donegal .

Impossible to predict who'll be relegated or make the Final Armagh v Galway anyone?

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Itchy

Brendan Rodgers is a class player but how many steps is he allowed take with playing the ball?

Captain Obvious

Going down to the wire at the top and bottom. The League continues to show its the best format competition the GAA have, surely the penny will eventually drop with HQ and have two equally important competitions.

armaghniac

Quote from: Rossfan on March 05, 2023, 10:33:55 PM
Impossible to predict who'll be relegated or make the Final Armagh v Galway anyone?

An Armagh v Galway final is nearly impossible. If Galway beat Armagh then Armagh as likely to be relegated as get to the final. If Armagh beat Galway then Armagh would still have to beat Tyrone and Galway beat Kerry for either of them to be in the final.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Main Street

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on March 05, 2023, 03:17:54 PM
I say unless there a miracle Donegal and Monaghan be going down.
Monaghan have never needed miracles to beat Tyrone in the league. We can't possibly play as bad as that 2nd half performance  in Galway and notwithstanding it took Galway ages to get that game closing goal, even that had to handed on a plate to them.

JoG2

Quote from: Itchy on March 05, 2023, 10:42:46 PM
Brendan Rodgers is a class player but how many steps is he allowed take with playing the ball?

2 less than maybe Kilkenny / Meyler etc?

Manning18

Quote from: Main Street on March 05, 2023, 11:17:32 PM
Quote from: Wildweasel74 on March 05, 2023, 03:17:54 PM
I say unless there a miracle Donegal and Monaghan be going down.
Monaghan have never needed miracles to beat Tyrone in the league. We can't possibly play as bad as that 2nd half performance  in Galway and notwithstanding it took Galway ages to get that game closing goal, even that had to handed on a plate to them.

Galway controlled that game handily and had it not been for a moment of madness (that the ref should've sorted far earlier) and 4/5 Beggan punts from soft frees, it probably would've been a double figure scoreline. Galway missed a gilt edged goal chance 15 mins before their actual one on 63 mins, and fisted another when a goal chance was glaring. Not sure Monaghan got within sight of a goal

lenny

Quote from: Itchy on March 05, 2023, 10:42:46 PM

He has very long legs, 4 steps from him takes him 40 yards.