NFL Division 1 2022

Started by Blowitupref, January 15, 2022, 08:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportacus

Quote from: Hound on February 15, 2022, 08:28:31 AM
Quote from: Tubberman on February 14, 2022, 05:33:18 PM
Quote from: Hound on February 14, 2022, 05:16:22 PM
Quote from: Captain Scarlet on February 14, 2022, 04:19:40 PM
How are Mayo fixed for Saturday evening v the Dubs?
Oisin Mullin, Ruane and Kev McLoughlin supposed to be back available for Mayo.

Hopefully Con back for Dublin after injury, but haven't heard news either way.

Conor Lane ref  :'(

David Gough is ref I think?
McLoughlin has only rejoined the squad in past week so won't be starting anyway - few mins in second half possibly
Interesting re Gough. Not sure whether I just picked that up wrong or if there's been a change.
But either way, he has been 'rewarded' with the high profile game live on RTE after how he dealt with the melee last week. The Dublin and Mayo lads had best keep their handbags at home!
Everyone Tyrone living room at the weekend - "where's your red card now you cnut ye???".

An Watcher

ONeill

What's one of these living rooms you speak of?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Orior

Will there be snow disruption on Saturday?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

tyrone08

Quote from: Sportacus on February 15, 2022, 11:51:31 AM
Quote from: Hound on February 15, 2022, 08:28:31 AM
Quote from: Tubberman on February 14, 2022, 05:33:18 PM
Quote from: Hound on February 14, 2022, 05:16:22 PM
Quote from: Captain Scarlet on February 14, 2022, 04:19:40 PM
How are Mayo fixed for Saturday evening v the Dubs?
Oisin Mullin, Ruane and Kev McLoughlin supposed to be back available for Mayo.

Hopefully Con back for Dublin after injury, but haven't heard news either way.

Conor Lane ref  :'(

David Gough is ref I think?
McLoughlin has only rejoined the squad in past week so won't be starting anyway - few mins in second half possibly
Interesting re Gough. Not sure whether I just picked that up wrong or if there's been a change.
But either way, he has been 'rewarded' with the high profile game live on RTE after how he dealt with the melee last week. The Dublin and Mayo lads had best keep their handbags at home!
Everyone Tyrone living room at the weekend - "where's your red card now you cnut ye???".

Lol that was brilliant. Had a good laugh at that because it's exactly what I would have said.

armaghniac

Quote from: Orior on February 16, 2022, 08:03:16 PM
Will there be snow disruption on Saturday?

I doubt it. Any snow of consequence will be Thursday night/Friday morning, which will likely melt. There could be a dusting after that, but I'd say it will not cause much harm.
Sunday might be wet enough, but Armagh and Monaghan might get by with a few showers.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

balladmaker

What's the thinking on Armagh v Monaghan .... will Banty upset the apple cart?  Or will Armagh make it 3 from 3?  I think the latter but it's a 50/50 game.

illdecide

Quote from: balladmaker on February 17, 2022, 10:48:40 AM
What's the thinking on Armagh v Monaghan .... will Banty upset the apple cart?  Or will Armagh make it 3 from 3?  I think the latter but it's a 50/50 game.

We seem to struggle to beat Monaghan recently, they've had our number for a long time now and they'll not fear playing us on Sat evening. Will be a tight game that can go either way...Hard to say if the two previous wins will help Armagh with a bit of extra confidence or will the bogey men from Monaghan beat us again...Will be close for sure...I'd agree with 50/50. An Armagh win should keep us in the Division so that's all i'd be caring about.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

omagh_gael

Another very stormy weekend to come, maybe a brief lull on Saturday but Sunday going to be difficult for any decent football. That'll be first 3 rounds played in significant gales, really disrupts the ability to analyse games.

full moon

Think Monaghan might cause an upset, they need a win or else relegation looking likely. They're playing well enough at the minute could have won the first 2 games and won the McKenna, so they're in good shape so far.

Captain Scarlet

Kildare should think they can get something with Tyrone missing those lads...but we are Kildare so we could lose by 5 or win by 5...
There is still no consistency with us, so I was expecting to lose by 6 or 7 versus Kerry and we drew. The Donegal game I had written off a bit, so not sure what to expect on Sunday.
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

full moon

Donegal 4/1 underdogs against Kerry. Big price, not sure I agree with it. Donegal surely have more of a shout than that?

Armagh18

Quote from: full moon on February 17, 2022, 12:10:49 PM

Think Monaghan might cause an upset, they need a win or else relegation looking likely. They're playing well enough at the minute could have won the first 2 games and won the McKenna, so they're in good shape so far.
Hardly be an upset now.

general_lee

Could go either way. Monaghan always seem to get the better of Armagh

Armagh18

Quote from: general_lee on February 17, 2022, 01:12:27 PM
Could go either way. Monaghan always seem to get the better of Armagh
Barring last years freak game in the heat in Down,  I think we've had the upper hand the last few years. Near sure we beat them in the league last year and in a qualifier a few years back.