NFL Division 1 2022

Started by Blowitupref, January 15, 2022, 08:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

red hander

Another brilliant goal. Orangemen playing well.

Blowitupref

Second Armagh goal, was he going for a goal or a point though?
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Baile an tuaigh

Cormac giving the Dubs a point back. Armagh growing in confidence. Their playing smart long fast ball into the forwards Rian O Neil on fire just scored a delightful point. I make it he has scored 1-3  already. Kilkenny nicks one back for the Dubs Armagh just scored goal of the year.

clarshack

Quote from: Blowitupref on January 29, 2022, 07:59:13 PM
Second Armagh goal, was he going for a goal or a point though?

Think he went for the goal.

Hound

Feck Cormac off. Was our most dangerous forward. Decent sub with Deano.
Exciting stuff. Armagh getting rewarded for playing positively.

Baile an tuaigh

Armagh playing dam good football this half. Jason Duffy will replay that goal in his own time over and over a gain. Proud as punch with that finish. And why not.

Armagh another point from a free 2_6 0 -5 Rory Gruggan.

red hander

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Baile an tuaigh

Rian O Neil is the new Stephen O Neill what a player bhoys!! Jesus almighty.

red hander

Impressive stuff, have to admit.

SHEEDY

nil satis nisi optimum

Captain Obvious

Armagh a joy to watch, Croke Park seemed to suit them. Dublin look punched drunk, Dessie Farrell looks lost on the sideline.

Baile an tuaigh

Rory Gruggan fine point from play. Reminds me of the old Armagh fantastic defending and sublime forward play.

Armagh 2-8 The Dubs 0-5 half time.

imtommygunn

Did Duffy definitely mean that lol. Rian O'Neill is a class act. It'd be good to see Armagh become a real force again.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: imtommygunn on January 29, 2022, 08:10:51 PM
Did Duffy definitely mean that lol. Rian O'Neill is a class act. It'd be good to see Armagh become a real force again.

I think he did, was quality
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea