NFL Division 1 2022

Started by Blowitupref, January 15, 2022, 08:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clarshack

Quote from: thebackbar1 on January 27, 2022, 01:14:49 PM
what is the admission price for children for the national league matches ?

free? unless you've bought a juvenile season ticket(s).

lurganblue

Quote from: clarshack on January 27, 2022, 01:16:20 PM

5 yoyos for Croke Park this Saturday.

Hound

Nice to see Jason Doherty back for Mayo after his injury nightmare. Good luck to him.

clarshack

Quote from: lurganblue on January 27, 2022, 03:28:10 PM
Quote from: clarshack on January 27, 2022, 01:16:20 PM

5 yoyos for Croke Park this Saturday.

U-16's free into Omagh

Milltown Row2

Armagh to get within 5 points? Its a fairly decent advantage
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

naka

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 27, 2022, 04:24:44 PM
That's the half time potential
Think there will be 10 /11 points in it as Armagh defence is porous and could concede a few three pointers on Saturday
Will be a good days craic though as I see  all trans link specials are sold out.
Some amount of tickets sold to date

Captain Obvious

Last year in the league Galway, Donegal got within 5 points of Dublin and Kerry drew with them. They never clicked into gear for the championship looks like Dublin are at the crossroads under Dessie Farrell.

Armamike

Quote from: naka on January 27, 2022, 07:11:08 PM
Think there will be 10 /11 points in it as Armagh defence is porous and could concede a few three pointers on Saturday
Will be a good days craic though as I see  all trans link specials are sold out.

We don't get many visits to Croke these days, might as well!
That's just, like your opinion man.

Armagh18

probably finish 4-20 to 3-17 or something mad.

Hound

Quote from: Captain Obvious on January 27, 2022, 08:11:04 PM
Last year in the league Galway, Donegal got within 5 points of Dublin and Kerry drew with them. They never clicked into gear for the championship looks like Dublin are at the crossroads under Dessie Farrell.
Losing special players like Mannion and McCaffrey on top of the ones who've retired naturally has definitely left a vacuum.

No sign of Con, MickFitz and Jonny Cooper this year so far, so we may be missing them for Saturday. Everyone else I believe has got a run in either the OB Cup or challenges, so I expect 3 or 4 new/newish faces along with the bulk of what our first team is now.

lurganblue

Going to Croke Park tomorrow in hope but not expecting a great deal.  I'm looking forward to the big game under the lights.

The wide open spaces of that pitch wont do anything to help with our leaky defence.  I do expect goals.  Hopefully we can get some too.

imtommygunn

I see the new kerry jersey isn't a hit  ;D

Orior

Quote from: Armagh18 on January 27, 2022, 10:23:09 PM
probably finish 4-20 to 3-17 or something mad.

More like Dublin 4-20 Armagh 0-15
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Gael85

Quote from: Hound on January 28, 2022, 01:17:04 PM
Losing special players like Mannion and McCaffrey on top of the ones who've retired naturally has definitely left a vacuum.

No sign of Con, MickFitz and Jonny Cooper this year so far, so we may be missing them for Saturday. Everyone else I believe has got a run in either the OB Cup or challenges, so I expect 3 or 4 new/newish faces along with the bulk of what our first team is now.

Rock and Comerford haven't played yet either for Dublin this year.

Blowitupref

Quote from: Gael85 on January 28, 2022, 05:44:28 PM
Quote from: Hound on January 28, 2022, 01:17:04 PM

Rock and Comerford haven't played yet either for Dublin this year.
Apparently Mick Fitzsimons,Cooper,Rock,Comerford and Con O'Callaghan played in a recent challenge against Roscommon, the latter picked up an injury in that game.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose