Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gawa316

Quote from: Helix. on August 07, 2022, 04:06:08 PM

Hopefully will tag on a few more signings after the shambles today.

How has he not mad them by now?

ONeill

Hard to see many of those players starting in 2 years time, if yer man is given the money.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Farrandeelin

It's a good job the season isn't a calendar year one. It'd be a right relegation battle if it was.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

screenexile

It's not even any fun anymore how shit Utd are. They're like a Southampton or Everton a "big club" which challenges for the top 4 every once and a while but never get there... sad

Farrandeelin

Quote from: screenexile on August 08, 2022, 12:19:19 AM
It's not even any fun anymore how shit Utd are. They're like a Southampton or Everton a "big club" which challenges for the top 4 every once and a while but never get there... sad

Southampton challenging for a top 4 spot. I know your hatred of everything Utd knows no bounds, but when did Southampton challenge for the top 4?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

RedHand88

Quote from: Farrandeelin on August 08, 2022, 08:32:51 AM

Southampton challenging for a top 4 spot. I know your hatred of everything Utd knows no bounds, but when did Southampton challenge for the top 4?

They finished 6th (?) under Koeman a few years ago.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: RedHand88 on August 08, 2022, 08:59:07 AM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on August 08, 2022, 08:32:51 AM

They finished 6th (?) under Koeman a few years ago.

I'd be surprised if Utd finish 6th, whatever game plan he's trying to do or set up was dismantled yesterday, and very easily at that..

Thats not taking away how well Brighton played, Utd reverted back to applying pressure and too little too late to salvage anything from it, would have been hard on Brighton had they not won
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

trailer

EtH needs time and money. But he needs to dump McFred. McTominay is so bad it's not even funny. When he was booked Utd had a 5 on 4, he overran it, lost control and was booked and probably should've been sent off.. An awful player, with no idea how to play the game. Fred no better. Always out of position, no ability to see danger. Play any two young players as the pivot. Force the boards hand. How Utd haven't bought 2 MFs is a tragedy. It was the downfall of Ole and it will be the downfall of EtH if he doesn't realise it quick.

Square Ball

Another long season ahead, expections this season lowest it has been in a very very long time.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

trailer

Linked with Rabiot. Alain Robidoux might turn up for all we know. Club is run by f**king idiots.

Captain Scarlet

I know it might seem obvious but the lads jogging back after losing the ball!! Christ there isn't even basic effort.

Midfield has been an issue for years and you don't need the next Roy Keane and Scholes. If United went and bought a solid few with a brain it'd be sorted.

Miguel Delaney is just pointing that ETG is used to operating within an actual structure, whereas with United it's all over the shop and he is being asked to be a jack of all trades.
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

gawa316

Arnautović bid made according to his brother?

Cunny Funt

Quote from: gawa316 on August 08, 2022, 03:26:58 PM
Arnautović bid made according to his brother?
Ighalo,Falcao,Cavani and now Arnautović all business men desperation signings that no decent ran club would make.

It's into another season with no defensive midfielder signed. Not sure how many more new managers will be brought in before it's realised that Fred or Mctominay can't play that role.

Pep, Klopp, Conte would struggle with this United environment. Erik one hell of a task on his hands, talked yesterday about the players belief dropping (was it ever up to be dropped?) and Brighton punished the mistakes they made.  Mistakes would include his own in playing a high line defence with Maguire from which Brighton ruthlessly exploited.

New season started like the only one finished. United a nice side to play against and every team knows if you show a bit of intensity, aggression and you'll pick up a win or at least a draw against this group of United players.

RedHand88

Quote from: trailer on August 08, 2022, 12:59:38 PM
Linked with Rabiot. Alain Robidoux might turn up for all we know. Club is run by f**king idiots.

United bidding 15million for a player who just a few weeks ago Juventus wanted to buy out of his contract just to get rid of him on a free!
The circus goes on.