Author Topic: Noah's Army  (Read 13160 times)

Milltown Row2

• Catch yourself on!
    • View Profile
Re: Noah's Army
« Reply #180 on: August 04, 2022, 11:34:32 AM »
There are names of mount Vernon uvf members being circulated on tiktok. Is mount Vernon near there? Terribly sad for his mum. It would be nigh on impossible to get over the death of a child but this is beyond.

Mount Vernon is across the road from where he was found. I suspect the names you are referring to are the names Iíve been told. Wonít make it public here but itís kinda Ďdogs on the streetí but the net canít tighten for whatever reason.

Was there not also a "suicide" of a suspect who is alleged to have all but confessed to being a part if it?

There's some amount of pish on the internet but this bit ties in with the Mount Vernon connection as well.

When my wife tells me a story that she heard from tictioc or whatever its called, I tune out, I would put my wife down as intelligent but I think this is how social media makes you brain mush
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

general_lee

• View Profile
« Reply #181 on: August 04, 2022, 03:10:25 PM »
Howís it any different to some of the crap posted on here?

Milltown Row2

• Catch yourself on!
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 04, 2022, 03:25:46 PM »

Probably not, but there is the odd link to stuff that can be fact checked...

At the minute regarding this topic, emotions can sometimes cloud the facts, its pretty grim and will open up a can of worms if half the stuff you read is true
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

JPGJOHNNYG

• View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 04, 2022, 04:53:11 PM »

Probably not, but there is the odd link to stuff that can be fact checked...

At the minute regarding this topic, emotions can sometimes cloud the facts, its pretty grim and will open up a can of worms if half the stuff you read is true

As grim as it is you kind of hope it's some awful accident because any of the other stuff hinted at is going to create a major shit storm.

One thing I still can't get my head round is that all the things that are said to have happened including quite a long bike ride all take place within 18mins.

I read this a while back but it's probably already out of date

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vice.com/amp/en/article/v7dkgy/he-was-seen-cycling-naked-through-a-housing-estate-and-then-he-vanished

Jeepers Creepers

• View Profile
« Reply #184 on: August 04, 2022, 06:08:57 PM »
As said before you canít fart in public without it being on tik tok or WhatsApp 5 minutes later yet no footage of this young kid supposedly riding a bike naked?

Milltown Row2

• Catch yourself on!
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: August 04, 2022, 06:16:19 PM »
As said before you canít fart in public without it being on tik tok or WhatsApp 5 minutes later yet no footage of this young kid supposedly riding a bike naked?

That timeline is a bit short too, heíd lost his bag or was robbed near the house youíd  have went back home and told your mum? Rather than heading across town.

Itís full of different stories and accounts and littered with gaps

Ty4Sam

• View Profile
« Reply #186 on: August 04, 2022, 06:25:49 PM »

As far as Iím aware Fiona has seen footage from CCTV (unsure if it was CCTV, doorbell or car camera) of Noah running naked up the side of the house so there is confirmation that he was naked. I take your point though regarding no footage on social media. Thereís a llot of strange occurrences in this case, allowing a public enquiry or indeed even letting the family know in detail how and why they believe they know what happened would clear a lot up.

smelmoth

• View Profile
« Reply #187 on: August 05, 2022, 02:03:33 PM »
I didnít miss the point. I havenít said anything about what  I think happened. Iím open minded. It was you that wanted to close down one possible scenario by labelling it conspiracy theory. When itís no more theory than your own.

Iím not closing anything down. Just labelling things for what they are. A conspiracy theory with no evidence to back it up is precisely that.

And those who donít want to be labelled conspiracy theorists have an open forum to post their supporting evidence.

As for my own ďtheoryĒ I only put it out there to highlight there are more than one explanation available here. Iím not saying itís true. Iím just saying that those punting a conspiracy theory donít even have the excuse that there are no other available explanations other than the theory they are punting.

I watched that Alex Jones debacle yesterday. His Sandy Hook BS doesnít have any less evidence to support it than the Deep State cover-up theory being pushed here.

A very disturbing murder with several bizarre features has occurred. We all hope it gets solved so at least that small crumb of comfort is there for the distraught family. Regrettably too many serious crimes go unsolved. In addition to the misery that levies on the families it also leaves a void that can get occupied with BS.

trueblue1234

• View Profile
« Reply #188 on: August 05, 2022, 02:46:42 PM »
I didnít miss the point. I havenít said anything about what  I think happened. Iím open minded. It was you that wanted to close down one possible scenario by labelling it conspiracy theory. When itís no more theory than your own.

Iím not closing anything down. Just labelling things for what they are. A conspiracy theory with no evidence to back it up is precisely that.

And those who donít want to be labelled conspiracy theorists have an open forum to post their supporting evidence.

As for my own ďtheoryĒ I only put it out there to highlight there are more than one explanation available here. Iím not saying itís true. Iím just saying that those punting a conspiracy theory donít even have the excuse that there are no other available explanations other than the theory they are punting.

I watched that Alex Jones debacle yesterday. His Sandy Hook BS doesnít have any less evidence to support it than the Deep State cover-up theory being pushed here.

A very disturbing murder with several bizarre features has occurred. We all hope it gets solved so at least that small crumb of comfort is there for the distraught family. Regrettably too many serious crimes go unsolved. In addition to the misery that levies on the families it also leaves a void that can get occupied with BS.

Thereís a podcast earlier that runs through most of the inconsistencies and lack of information. At a certain point you make a judgement call if it looks like there are holes everywhere and potential incompetence. Then wrap this up with a PII it becomes a case, in the lack of evidence to prove otherwise, that something is being covered up. I might be wrong on that, but to me and seemingly a lot of others, thatís the most likely explanation.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

nrico2006

• View Profile
« Reply #189 on: August 05, 2022, 04:46:42 PM »

Thereís a podcast earlier that runs through most of the inconsistencies and lack of information. At a certain point you make a judgement call if it looks like there are holes everywhere and potential incompetence. Then wrap this up with a PII it becomes a case, in the lack of evidence to prove otherwise, that something is being covered up. I might be wrong on that, but to me and seemingly a lot of others, thatís the most likely explanation.

I watched the show last night and tried to be as objective as possible without being influenced by the bias of a grieving mother.  There are some interesting points made but not sure if there is a conspiracy or not.  The police's actions are shocking if they are true and the biggest issue from me was the water in Noah's lungs being tested - is that something that can no longer be done now?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

seafoid

• View Profile
« Reply #190 on: August 05, 2022, 04:52:24 PM »
There are too many things that haven't been explained.
Lookit