Noah's Army

Started by Dire Ear, March 28, 2021, 07:16:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

It doesn't make sense to cover this up in a country run on the rule of law. When something changes in the UK, something will probably change.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Will it ever end

For that cover up to be in place the whole community along the Shore Road has to be silenced - again I can't fathom there isn't some good hearts there who would have spoken up to the police.

It absolutely stinks.

WT4E

Quote from: Will it ever end on August 03, 2022, 02:41:07 PM
For that cover up to be in place the whole community along the Shore Road has to be silenced - again I can't fathom there isn't some good hearts there who would have spoken up to the police.

It absolutely stinks.

Was there some speculation that the woman who reported having Noah's Bike didn't tell anyone for a couple of days - Why Not?. These type of areas seem to be very heavily controlled.

brokencrossbar1

Drugs and drug lords rule that community

Will it ever end

I appreciate that but even with that level of control there will be someone and only takes one who would have a conscience / let some information go to the police.

The Rhys Williams murder keeps coming up in my mind - the names of those involved kept going to the police from anonymous calls to their helpline - surely someone has known something

WT4E

Your talking about two different completely different police forces

charlieTully

There are names of mount Vernon uvf members being circulated on tiktok. Is mount Vernon near there? Terribly sad for his mum. It would be nigh on impossible to get over the death of a child but this is beyond.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: charlieTully on August 03, 2022, 09:24:21 PM
There are names of mount Vernon uvf members being circulated on tiktok. Is mount Vernon near there? Terribly sad for his mum. It would be nigh on impossible to get over the death of a child but this is beyond.

Mount Vernon is across the road from where he was found. I suspect the names you are referring to are the names I've been told. Won't make it public here but it's kinda 'dogs on the street' but the net can't tighten for whatever reason.

balladmaker

In the vacuum of information, other than the perception that a serious criminal act is being covered up, it is not difficult to come to the conclusion that Noah was abducted and murdered just because he was Catholic, and possibly black, although given the area I think the sectarian element is more likely.  To think that such a deed is possible in any society, never mind in the NI of 2020 is beyond belief.

So why the cover up ... because those involved are prize assets of the intelligence community and know too much to have them compromised ... or is it because the full details of what happened to an innocent catholic boy is enough to destabilise the whole community?

ONeill

Do you remember the cop who kept giving daily updates?

Was he lying through his teeth, or didn't have a clue?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Rois

Noah's aunt Niamh was the year above me in school - it is very surreal still to see her and her family fighting against the might of the police and judiciary. Even more so when I was living about 500m from where he was found. Heartbreaking, and Niamh seems to be the shoulder of strength for Fiona, who is understandably frequently distraught on social media.

I think I'll join the rally next Saturday at Belfast City Hall.

I've also seen names on Twitter.

RedHand88

I'd be wary of believing any WhatsApp chain messages claiming to know who it was done it. I remember similar messages claiming the laptop was in Rathcoole (loyalist area) when it was nowhere of the sort.

balladmaker

Quote from: ONeill on August 03, 2022, 10:36:48 PM
Do you remember the cop who kept giving daily updates?

Was he lying through his teeth, or didn't have a clue?

No idea how a PSNI press conference works, but I'd assume the fella reading it out is just reading what he has been briefed on by investigating officers.  From what we've seen so far, I'd say not having a clue was more likely for much of it in the early days ... but who knows what their intelligence people knew from day one, this isn't a normal missing person opened and closed case, there's too many unanswered questions ... and your normal missing person investigation doesn't result in a PII I'd have thought.

johnnycool

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on August 03, 2022, 09:28:16 PM

Mount Vernon is across the road from where he was found. I suspect the names you are referring to are the names I've been told. Won't make it public here but it's kinda 'dogs on the street' but the net can't tighten for whatever reason.

Was there not also a "suicide" of a suspect who is alleged to have all but confessed to being a part if it?

There's some amount of pish on the internet but this bit ties in with the Mount Vernon connection as well.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: johnnycool on August 04, 2022, 11:29:16 AM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on August 03, 2022, 09:28:16 PM

Was there not also a "suicide" of a suspect who is alleged to have all but confessed to being a part if it?

There's some amount of pish on the internet but this bit ties in with the Mount Vernon connection as well.

When my wife tells me a story that she heard from tictioc or whatever its called, I tune out, I would put my wife down as intelligent but I think this is how social media makes you brain mush
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea