Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

In hiding

Quote from: Jeremiah O on September 08, 2016, 05:00:04 PM
I hear Shane Meehan didn't get out of the Rahilly club until 6 on Monday morning.
Jeremiah, your choice of best ref is interesting too  ;)

Jeremiah O

Fergal's the best about.Likes to "let things go"
Unconquered and unconquerable

Uncle Kev

Quote from: In hiding on September 08, 2016, 04:49:16 PM
Quote from: winghalfback on September 08, 2016, 04:10:27 PM
Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on September 08, 2016, 03:56:25 PM
Open the discussion a bit then, who is the best referee(s) in the county?  Who walks through your club gate and you think "I'm happy enough with that"?

Shane Meehan

That's hilarious, a clonoe man saying shane meehan is the best ref in the county. Absolutely shafted conor meyler 4 or 5 times last Sunday. He was like Damien cassidy's puppet.   Best refs in the county are mc Hugh and hurson
Don't blame me "in hiding" omagh went into "hiding " and hadn't the balls to go on the attack !

In hiding

Quote from: Uncle Kev on September 08, 2016, 06:08:17 PM
Quote from: In hiding on September 08, 2016, 04:49:16 PM
Quote from: winghalfback on September 08, 2016, 04:10:27 PM
Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on September 08, 2016, 03:56:25 PM
Open the discussion a bit then, who is the best referee(s) in the county?  Who walks through your club gate and you think "I'm happy enough with that"?

Shane Meehan

That's hilarious, a clonoe man saying shane meehan is the best ref in the county. Absolutely shafted conor meyler 4 or 5 times last Sunday. He was like Damien cassidy's puppet.   Best refs in the county are mc Hugh and hurson
Don't blame me "in hiding" omagh went into "hiding " and hadn't the balls to go on the attack !
Don't blame me ??
Be careful of those multiple accounts :o
Good luck vs dromore on Sunday lol

mick the master

Aidan Coney was going to be a good referee before he had to take early retirement

WT4E

Have to agree with most Shane dorrity has to be the worst ref I ever set eyes on!

winghalfback

Quote from: Jeremiah O on September 08, 2016, 05:00:04 PM
I hear Shane Meehan didn't get out of the Rahilly club until 6 on Monday morning.

Might have been 20 past if truth be told

delgany

He  definitely  squeezed  clonoe  over the line on Sunday.
Last free  dubious enuf.  Couldn't  believe st endas Gk   didn't take his time . Time was up.  He should've   booted the ball as far down the pitch as possible...even over the sideline would've done....

Carmenalways

Haven't posted on here for a while. (Personal choice). However, in light of the sludden penalty controversy I feel now is the time. Anyone who says it wasn't a pen has obviously a vendetta against carmen. You won't see a more stonewall penalty in Tyrone all year.(degrass hi). Whinging....no. Fact....yes. IMO as the most competitive club championship in ulster there are still at least 6 or 7 clubs entitled to think 'it's our year'. That's what makes it so special. If I had said trillick will be county champions this time last year,I would have been laughed off the board. Just hope we don't see sludden or McConnell for the rest of the year.

Tyrone95

Back to business this weekend again, Who do we think will prevail in this weekends fixtures?

Coalisland v Kildress
Omagh v Clonoe
Ardboe v Dromore
Trillick v Killyclogher

My predictions highlighted in Bold, I fancy Trillick to surprise Killyclogher (again) as i'm sure they will have their homework done better than Errigal did. Omagh to come through Clonoe.. Carmen will be watching closely and if it was anything like the first game their isn't so much to be afraid off! Finally, would do anything for the Loughshore men to beat Dromore on Sunday, Could be a fiery encounter!!

mick the master

Heard for a good source that was Sluddens last match as a referee in division 1 football!not his own choice though!!God help the lower division clubs!

clarshack

Quote from: mick the master on September 09, 2016, 09:25:33 AM
Heard for a good source that was Sluddens last match as a referee in division 1 football!not his own choice though!!God help the lower division clubs!

he's ref for the pomeroy v gortin game tonight. Conroy is doing the fianna v kildress game.

WT4E

Quote from: Tyrone95 on September 09, 2016, 08:26:34 AM
Back to business this weekend again, Who do we think will prevail in this weekends fixtures?

Coalisland v Kildress
Omagh v Clonoe
Ardboe v Dromore
Trillick v Killyclogher

My predictions highlighted in Bold, I fancy Trillick to surprise Killyclogher (again) as i'm sure they will have their homework done better than Errigal did. Omagh to come through Clonoe.. Carmen will be watching closely and if it was anything like the first game their isn't so much to be afraid off! Finally, would do anything for the Loughshore men to beat Dromore on Sunday, Could be a fiery encounter!!

:-[  :-[  :-[

The feeling I get when your clubs fixture isn't even worth talking about!

Dire Ear

Coalisland by 6 v Kildress
Omagh by2 v Clonoe
Ardboe v Dromore by 7
Trillick v Killyclogher by3

Helpline

Jesus lads, Dromore must be planning for the 17th March in Croker.
The first half was even, the second half was even worse