?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Orior

Quote from: longballin on April 15, 2018, 04:01:50 PM
Quote from: Orior on April 15, 2018, 03:57:29 PM
Quote from: longballin on April 15, 2018, 03:51:31 PM
Brendans Rodgers - the easiest job in football

Are you a manager by any chance? Either in work or of a sporting nature?

as it goes I am

So you know it is not just a matter of turning up, and that players need motivated, and tactics need created and implemented, and longer term strategy need developed and so on and so forth.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Targetman

All too easy, we haven't been as good this season compared to last but when it comes to the Huns, thats a different story, long may it continue, oh this was the draw they wanted!!

bennydorano

Best I've ever seen Ntcham play,  bossed it the whole game.

longballin

Quote from: Orior on April 15, 2018, 04:14:14 PM

as it goes I am

So you know it is not just a matter of turning up, and that players need motivated, and tactics need created and implemented, and longer term strategy need developed and so on and so forth.

when the opposition is at that level yeah. Good to see them stuff Rangers but there is no opposition in Scotland

tonto1888

Quote from: bennydorano on April 15, 2018, 04:17:55 PM
Best I've ever seen Ntcham play,  bossed it the whole game.

Agreed. He was superb today

MoChara

illdecide

Over the last few years and especially this season when Celtic seemed to be playing below par and lads were getting worried coming into a big league or cup fixtures Celtic always produced the goods when the had to.

Sevco were so bad today it was shocking, Celtic eased off in the 2nd half too and just played the ball around at a stroll. I would rather have played Aberdeen in the final than Motherwell TBH as my biggest fear is Celtic thinking they've won it beforehand...although that's what a good manager like BR is paid big money for to drill it into them that it still has to be won...

COYBIG...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

ned

Quote from: longballin on April 15, 2018, 04:19:05 PM
Quote from: Orior on April 15, 2018, 04:14:14 PM

as it goes I am

when the opposition is at that level yeah. Good to see them stuff Rangers but there is no opposition in Scotland

That was a demonstration of control. Dominated from start to finish.
Munich, Barca, PSG and City have all pissed their leagues. Its all relative.

Dougal Maguire

I'd say a few Celtic fans had their summer holidays paid for thanks to today's result
Careful now

From the Bunker

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on April 21, 2018, 04:17:50 PM
I'd say a few Celtic fans had their summer holidays paid for thanks to today's result

Rangers game at home next week would have been a dead rubber game had Celtic won today! The TV companies, Vendors at Celtic Park and the ticket sellers will be happy!

dec

Quote from: From the Bunker on April 21, 2018, 06:59:30 PM

Rangers game at home next week would have been a dead rubber game had Celtic won today! The TV companies, Vendors at Celtic Park and the ticket sellers will be happy!

I thought that the fixtures were arranged to avoid a celtic rangers decider.

Over the Bar

Too right.  I got a few texts from Celtic mates to get on Hibs but didn't fancy it.  Hibs 2-1 was 33/1 apparently! 

Main Street

Afair it was the first time I was hoping Celtic would not equalise. To use the Klopp slide rule, Celtic didn't need the points but Hibs surely do to wreak some havoc in the league table and their fans were just brilliant, in full voice today. That was a totally deserved victory for Hibs today.

illdecide

Had mixed emotions watching yesterday, wanted to win obviously but the we devil on my other shoulder was secretly hoping we do it next week against Sevco and that would help Hibs to hopefully 2nd place but after the final whistle i was still upset we lost...Strange day TBH.

In saying all that Hibs were worthy of their win and were the best team...fully deserved.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch