Boxing Thread

Started by bennydorano, November 04, 2007, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

Good performance. Some difference in fitness from last fight.

That other fella no mug and seemed like a real good guy too - very sporting.

Decent fight all in all.

Over the Bar

Lol @ "dangerous mother fcuker" comment from CF! ;D

Jim Bob

Quote from: Over the Bar on April 22, 2018, 12:12:18 AM

Arch sure ye hear many's a bad word on TV at night these days.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Over the Bar on April 22, 2018, 12:12:18 AM

Aye!  The #metoo crowd will be at him now
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ONeill

Frampton full on Windsor Park mode now.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

square_ball

Good win from Frampton boxed clever and seemed to have the plenty in the engine in the later rounds. That shot he took in the 11th would have floored most at that weight. Winker Watson will be camped at Windsor for BBC Newskune between now and then.

It's hard to see where Cummings goes from here. His stock is very low and I doubt whether MTK will be bothered with him only he's Framptons mate. Just doesn't to seem to have 'it'.

Delighted for Tommy Coyle in the Liverpool show. Comes across as a great guy and he did a real job on Dodds.

Jim Bob

Feel sorry for Cummings. Has busted his balls but can't see a future for him. Needs to reassess his life I reckon and will have difficult choices to make.

omagh_gael

My cousin (Tyrone McCullagh) won earlier on Frampton's card by TKO. That brings him to 10-0.

Potentially getting a shot at a Celtic belt in the summer against Joe Hamm. Watch this space.

Taylor

Quote from: Jim Bob on April 22, 2018, 12:36:18 AM
Feel sorry for Cummings. Has busted his balls but can't see a future for him. Needs to reassess his life I reckon and will have difficult choices to make.

He most likely busted his balls in camp and busted his balls defending during the fight.
But he certainly didn't busy his balls throwing punches

GetOverTheBar

Who is next for Frampton?

Very good fight.

Unlike Kahn....good lord, surely he must bite the bullet and fight De Gale now for the final pay day.

gallsman

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on April 23, 2018, 11:50:22 AM

Very good fight.

Unlike Kahn....good lord, surely he must bite the bullet and fight De Gale now for the final pay day.

Brook*

GetOverTheBar

Yeah that's the one.....quick off the mark  :)

nrico2006

Very good fight.

Khan mightn't be finished yet.  Be interesting to see what he is like in a proper fight.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

oakleaflad

Very good fight.

Either Valdez or the winner of Selby v Warrington would seem the most likely at this stage.

screenexile

Quote from: nrico2006 on April 23, 2018, 12:04:38 PM

Very good fight.

Khan mightn't be finished yet.  Be interesting to see what he is like in a proper fight.

He gets knocked down and outclassed in proper fights!