gaaboard.com @ Facebook

Started by ziggysego, December 01, 2008, 01:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gerry

Quote from: ziggysego on December 01, 2008, 08:34:54 PM
I was lonely on Saturday gerry. No-one turned up *coughs*

was in rue and then onto sallys. went to text you from rue but was slighty pissed and could not find your message in my inbox to get your number.
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

fitzroyalty

I'm starting to get the hang of it  :)

downgirl

Ah no Ziggy!!!  I will never be able to leave bebo I am totally addicted!!  It is far easier to use than facebook!!!

maggie

Quote from: gerry on December 01, 2008, 08:38:34 PM
every time i edit my profile with my hometime it comes up with uk.  how do i change it to ireland?

You should get in touch with your local nationalist/republican political party. Facebook is a bigoted organisation.

ziggysego

Mine's Ireland.

I did wonder why there was so many from the UK.
Testing Accessibility

maggie

maybe its a diff rule for g'castle  ;)

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

gerry

Quote from: maggie on December 01, 2008, 08:53:22 PM
Quote from: gerry on December 01, 2008, 08:38:34 PM
every time i edit my profile with my hometime it comes up with uk.  how do i change it to ireland?

You should get in touch with your local nationalist/republican political party. Facebook is a bigoted organisation.

may get barry mcelduff on to it
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

fitzroyalty

Quote from: maggie on December 01, 2008, 08:55:46 PM
maybe its a diff rule for g'castle  ;)

sure greencastles a republic

tyrone86

Maybe I'm not down with the kids, but what's the point of said group? Are you trying to usurp the board?

ziggysego

No no, just a little place to mingle.
Testing Accessibility

The Iceman

I'm a member of several "groups" on facebook - you'll find most users are.  Facebook is a great tool if you use it correctly.  I am able to keep in touch with a whole host of friends and family at home, connect with old friends from school I lost touch with over the years and I'm able to do what we all love to do (even if you are afraid to admit it) - Nosy at what everyone else is doing.
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

fitzroyalty

Quote from: The Iceman on December 01, 2008, 09:16:06 PM
and I'm able to do what we all love to do (even if you are afraid to admit it) - Nosy at what everyone else is doing.

the practice known as creeping  :P

The Iceman

Quote from: fitzroyalty on December 01, 2008, 09:17:29 PM
Quote from: The Iceman on December 01, 2008, 09:16:06 PM
and I'm able to do what we all love to do (even if you are afraid to admit it) - Nosy at what everyone else is doing.

the practice known as creeping  :P

I'm not ashamed to admit it  :-*
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

downgirl

Its easier to stalk on bebo!!  :P