Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogercasement

Merry Xmas to all men (apart from ahoghill)

Belfast GAA man

Yes Happy Christmas to all and even referees  ;D

JimStynes

Quote from: bannside on December 24, 2021, 06:21:06 PM
I suppose someone should say it....

Happy Christmas to Antrim Gaaboarders. Have a good one Y'awl.

This time next year...lol

Rumours are you're still drunk from the big wedding!

JimStynes

Happy Christmas from the independent Republic of Aghagallon.

Saffsof82

Quick recovery to  Baker, sad  to see th3 big man in hospital

Saffsof82

Quote from: rogercasement on December 24, 2021, 07:34:01 PM

Agh now RC, that's a bit harsh, without st Mary's as last 30 years where would the Geraldines be??

rogercasement

Quote from: Saffsof82 on December 24, 2021, 11:53:01 PM
Quote from: rogercasement on December 24, 2021, 07:34:01 PM

Agh now RC, that's a bit harsh, without st Mary's as last 30 years where would the Geraldines be??

Not the first clue what you are talking about but hey ho merry Xmas.

barnish oggie

Quote from: geezer on December 21, 2021, 08:01:20 PM
Creggan give a very good account of themselves at senior level, were the better team in the 60 mins and just ran out of legs in ET.

TNN extremy unlucky not to be in an ulster final, narrowly falling short against the favourites.

Comgalls came up against a team that many believe shouldnt have been competing at junior level.

All is not doom and gloom in the SW.

Not only unlucky but TNN kicking themselves.

Better team on the day, just maybe that Antrim inferiority complex stopped then getting over the line.

Game was there for the taking but didn't have the confidence to go and take the win on by a big margin and it cost them.

Creggan were just missing a star forward. Good solid team that will get them so far but now they need to get a scoring forward par excellence, maybe one of the injured players this year will do it for them next year.

Happy Christmas to all!

Belfast GAA man

What's story with ulster minor championship? Used to love jumping in a black taxi watching the matches and going into St. Pauls for a few pints after to talk some rubbish

JimStynes

Quote from: Belfast GAA man on December 26, 2021, 10:51:36 AM
What's story with ulster minor championship? Used to love jumping in a black taxi watching the matches and going into St. Pauls for a few pints after to talk some rubbish
And now you get to talk rubbish on here for free 😜

Belfast GAA man

Quote from: JimStynes on December 26, 2021, 11:38:34 AM
And now you get to talk rubbish on here for free 😜
Yes ! Covid has driven me on tp the web - happy christmas county cousin

Calm Down

Quote from: referee on December 24, 2021, 06:03:46 PM
Would I be right in saying baker got hunted from draperstown and done a great job taking Glenullin to junior football,his own club if I'm not mistaken,you'd have thought he would've stayed around to take them back up to at least intermedtate,but as RC said must be the £££

Wouldn't get too excited about Baker lads, heard he was rushed to hospital with his heart late last week, not sure of management will be for him this year

Milltown Row2

Well I hope he gets well soon, football and management cones way down the list when your health is compromised.

Not sure Calm downs post is a piss take/sarcasm or just daft
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

GAABoardMod5

Calm Down banned for naming another poster.

Several posts deleted from that point onward.

If Antrim Football and Hurling posts continue in this downward manner, I'll lock both threads for a few days.

Saffsof82

St. Paul's & Creggan tournaments cancelled since COVID. Would be wary of ulster council trying to take them over when this pandemic has run its course, great money earners