Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
10 (50%)
?
10 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 20

southderryman

Lads our group have some spare tickets due to a couple of drop outs and a couple of tickets coming from extra sources

If anyone needs a ticket pm me and i can meet in clones

Spares
Hill x2
Oduffy x2
Pat McGrane x1

southderryman

Quote from: southderryman on May 28, 2022, 12:04:58 PM
Lads our group have some spare tickets due to a couple of drop outs and a couple of tickets coming from extra sources

If anyone needs a ticket pm me and i can meet in clones

Spares
Hill x2
Oduffy x2
Pat McGrane x1

Tickets gone

JoG2

Quote from: Newbridge Exile on May 27, 2022, 10:31:50 PM
Looking forward to a great atmosphere at Clones on Sunday , sounds as if it could well be the first time in a  long time that our support will outnumber the oppositions

Big numbers travelling to Clones, such a great buzz about the county for the first time in a long time. Safe travels everyone. Best of luck to the senior's and minors, doing the County proud.

restorepride

theticklemister

I'm a jealous man tonight not being there. Jesus just like the 90s there!

We'll done to everyone

screenexile

Absolutely first class from everyone you could not pick at different things but the bottom line is every man in that setup has given their absolute all for the year so far!!

Ulster Champions how far away was that after the Galway game at Owenbeg. Well done to all putting the respect back into Derry football.

Also Brendan Rodgers... Jesus what a performance!!

theticklemister

As you said screen.

Normally we single out men for praise.

But by Jesus, this is a COLLECTIVE.

What a crowd in Clones today. We always had the support. Great to see them out.

Champion The Wonder Horse

Pished tonight.

Apologies.

Love Derry.

tbrick18

Awesome.

That's it.

That's the feeling today of having my kids at that game.
This is hopefully the start of something in Derry.

Brilliant atmosphere and edge of the seat stuff

Doire Abu!

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Enjoy lads , especially all the genuine die hard football fans on here,fair play to yous , I'm a hurling man firstly but delighted for footballers and especially all the fans who stuck by team through bad times

screenexile

oakleaflad

Jesus but isn't it great?

I've great admiration for the same oul heads you see at every league game etc but the colour and atmosphere brought by the crowd today was something not seen in a long time. It was great!

Rogers motm but as has been mentioned it's about the collective with this team and the lads put in a massive shift there today.

Ulster champions!

HiMucker

Up Derry!!!
What a day lads!!
Unbelievable. So many good performances but Rogers is an absolute animal, what a man!!

JoG2

Quote from: Champion The Wonder Horse on May 29, 2022, 10:56:55 PM
Pished tonight.

Apologies.

Love Derry.

Yessss Champion, wish I was on the beer. In the door half an hour. What a great day for us Derry folk. Management and team, serious effort. What an incredible Ulster win, Tyrone, Monaghan and Donegal! Dream time.

JoG2

Quote from: oakleaflad on May 29, 2022, 11:47:03 PM
Jesus but isn't it great?

I've great admiration for the same oul heads you see at every league game etc but the colour and atmosphere brought by the crowd today was something not seen in a long time. It was great!

Rogers motm but as has been mentioned it's about the collective with this team and the lads put in a massive shift there today.

Ulster champions!

Absolutely, seeing folk so happy on that pitch after.... Roll on the quarter final!