China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DickyRock

I see a couple of schools are making their own decision and are closing in the north

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-51881805

Two primary schools have said they will close voluntarily, the first primary schools in NI to do so.
The two are Lurgan Model Primary School, in County Armagh, and St Scire's in Trillick, County Tyrone.
Lurgan Model said it would close for the week, while St Scire's will close on Monday ahead of planned St Patrick's closures on Tuesday and Wednesday.

seafoid

Quote from: larryin89 on March 14, 2020, 09:21:36 PM
Is the health care system in Germany very good? They have a similar amount of cases to France but only eight deaths compared to 91 in France .

Germany has 25000 intensive care beds with Ventilators
France has 5000
The UK has 4000
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Itchy

I believe Medtronic in Galway make most of the world's ventilators,  I hope our government are calling in some urgent favours cos those boys got some grants and tax incentives from us.

quit yo jibbajabba

Wonder how many pages this thread will be before shes all over.....

Milltown Row2

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on March 14, 2020, 10:21:38 PM

Who knows but we'll all be micro biologists by the end of it
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

AFM

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 14, 2020, 10:45:14 PM

Least you will still be here well in with mods after calling me a dickhead a knob a Wally a dick and bringing my kids into your bigotry , yet when I reported this to gaaboard I was banned for 3 days for abusing posters. If this is an old boys club stop anyone but old boys posting, I see you weren't banned, sure its only the flu. 🙄 :o

Milltown Row2

Quote from: AFM on March 14, 2020, 11:14:21 PM

Least you will still be here well in with mods after calling me a dickhead a knob a Wally a dick and bringing my kids into your bigotry , yet when I reported this to gaaboard I was banned for 3 days for abusing posters. If this is an old boys club stop anyone but old boys posting, I see you weren't banned, sure its only the flu. 🙄 :o

I'm not banned ya wally cause you start it, never been banned and never will and I'll react to knob heads who lose their shit on a discussion board, is that simple enough for you? And you wonder why you're banned and have to change user names
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

AFM

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 14, 2020, 11:21:23 PM
Quote from: AFM on March 14, 2020, 11:14:21 PM

I'm not banned ya wally cause you start it, never been banned and never will and I'll react to knob heads who lose their shit on a discussion board, is that simple enough for you? And you wonder why you're banned and have to change user names

So you can abuse with impunity, buy gaaboard a pint from me.

AFM

Quote from: AFM on March 08, 2020, 09:31:20 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 08, 2020, 09:16:16 PM
Quote from: AFM on March 08, 2020, 08:57:15 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 08, 2020, 07:44:18 PM
Look it is what it is, we all have someone close to us (both parents for me) that fall into the bracket of vulnerability to catching and (heaven forbid) succumbing to a deadly virus earlier than expected, but the doomsday's carry on at the minute is out of or control, let's see it out, bit like brexit  ;)

Didn't realise brexit was killing folk by the hour.

By the hour? How many weeks now? Christmas was 3 months ago? Death rate in Ireland is?

So f**k you Jack I am ok.

AFM

Quote from: AFM on March 09, 2020, 07:56:57 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 09, 2020, 07:46:44 AM
Quote from: AFM on March 09, 2020, 07:30:46 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 08, 2020, 11:43:09 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on March 08, 2020, 11:37:46 PM
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/coronavirus-japan-bar-crawl-spread-gamagori-a9384541.html?amp

Some people...

Seen a video of people spitting on buttons in a lift and sneezing on purpose in a lift, purposely  spreading the virus. Some People are cnuts

Takes one to know one I suppose.

What was your last name in here? Possibly medical/mental  issues  I'd say.

It's just a forum don't get too wound up, none of it is serious, your views won't change anything. Very aggressive as well, are you like that in real life?

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 08, 2020, 09:35:28 PM
Just answer the question dickhead

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 08, 2020, 09:42:35 PM

Still not answering? You trolled someone about the flu and now you're avoiding a simple question? You're a dick

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 08, 2020, 10:27:18 PM

Just tell me, ya knob

::)

AFM

You fair spiraled to abuse but you must be one of the old boys. :o if this forum and your ability to abuse folk and their mental health makes you feel good you go for it lad. Btw mods here are inept.

AFM

Quote from: hardstation on March 14, 2020, 11:29:24 PM
AFM, it's probably best to forget your personal grievances with posters and just discuss the topic. You are only annoying yourself and will end up banned again.

Do you not see the hypocrisy, it's an open forum with rules or it is a invited group in which case, pardon the pun, lockdown registrations.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: AFM on March 14, 2020, 11:30:18 PM
You fair spiraled to abuse but you must be one of the old boys. :o if this forum and your ability to abuse folk and their mental health makes you feel good you go for it lad. Btw mods here are inept.

You're inept.

AFM

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 14, 2020, 11:33:09 PM
Quote from: AFM on March 14, 2020, 11:30:18 PM

You're inept.

::)

AFM

Quote from: hardstation on March 14, 2020, 11:35:42 PM
Quote from: AFM on March 14, 2020, 11:31:52 PM
Quote from: hardstation on March 14, 2020, 11:29:24 PM
AFM, it's probably best to forget your personal grievances with posters and just discuss the topic. You are only annoying yourself and will end up banned again.

Do you not see the hypocrisy, it's an open forum with rules or it is a invited group in which case, pardon the pun, lockdown registrations.
I gave up my fight with the mods a long time ago but I draw a wry smile when I see the faithful beaten.

Unaccountable and let mates say what they want, why publish the rules when they don't apply to mates. ::)