2016 All Ireland final predictions

Started by Ash Smoker, September 02, 2016, 12:14:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

Quote from: gallsman on September 03, 2016, 10:50:35 PM
f**k me, Up For The Match is even f**king worse than I remember. Some awful f**king doses on it.

It's Ireland's shame
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

johnneycool

Talk of Eoin Murphy being out today, could be a big loss as he's a great sweeper and helps his defence out immensely

manfromdelmonte

Commentary in Irish, sweet!

No Ger Canning!

gallsman

Prendergast is killing Kilkenny here. Very nervous and jumpy leading to giving away an awful lot of ball.

yellowcard

Officials giving Kilkenny a helping hand. Walsh shot that was definitely wide and a free for Reid in the corner for nothing.

gallsman

Quote from: yellowcard on September 04, 2016, 04:02:31 PM
Officials giving Kilkenny a helping hand. Walsh shot that was definitely wide and a free for Reid in the corner for nothing.

I thought the Walsh one was a score. Reid free was an advantage - Duignan called it that the ref had had his hand up.

manfromdelmonte

Quote from: gallsman on September 04, 2016, 04:05:15 PM

I thought the Walsh one was a score. Reid free was an advantage - Duignan called it that the ref had had his hand up.
Surely he lost the advantage by overcarrrying the ball?

maigheo

Completly wrong.Hawkeye would have alerted the ref if it was wide and Reids hand was being pulled back so was a free.

GaillimhIarthair

Free to Reid was a good call.

Tipp should be 5 or 6 pts up, some poor shooting especially early on.

Would expect KK to seriously up their intensity after HT, prob need to make a change at FB too, Holden is getting cleaned by Callinan.

Zulu

Definite free for Reid but have no idea if Walsh's score was over. Good game though I thought it just tipped along until the last 5 minutes when the intensity went up quite a bit. Think Kilkenny have a lot to do to win from here. A Tipp goal could end it.

Minder

Definetly wide ? Looked close but I am sure Hawkeye had a look at it
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

johnneycool

Not entirely sure its the great game the analysts are saying, too many basic errors for that.

gallsman

12 points from play for Tipp, 6 from Kilkenny. Blanchfield, Hogan, Walsh, Kelly, Fennelly and TJ from play aren't in the game at all. Walsh and Kelly started well but have largely disappeared. Difference this year compared to others is KK don't have much on the bench. I wouldn't like to be throwing John Power on and depending on him to turn an All Ireland.

gallsman

Quote from: johnneycool on September 04, 2016, 04:14:37 PM
Not entirely sure its the great game the analysts are saying, too many basic errors for that.

Yup, it's exciting because it's close but it's been quite sloppy. Some lovely scores but most without any pressure. Hopefully the intensity rising just before half time and the closeness will give us a good second half.

screenexile