The North American / Canada GAA and Hurling thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, January 18, 2007, 08:29:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Family guy

Sum lad called mike frank russell not sure if its just gossip or not cause know how these stories can go

Gabriel_Hurl

And so, the final weekend of the Toronto GAA season is set.

The junior final, will be St. Pats vs Toronto Gaels / Brampton (playing on Saturday evening) at 1:00pm.

Following that game, the St. Mikes ladies will take on Ottawa for the third time this year in what should be a very exciting and highly competitive game.

Finally, at 3:30pm, the senior mens final will take place with a classic Toronto GAA matchup; St. Mikes vs St. Vincents.

laceer

Are you playing yourself Gab?
Toronto sevens was one of the best weeks craic i've ever had. Great city

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: laceer on August 20, 2009, 10:20:21 PM
Are you playing yourself Gab?
Toronto sevens was one of the best weeks craic i've ever had. Great city

I'll be togging out surely

Gabriel_Hurl

Toronto Championship Final Results from yesterday:

Junior Mens: St Pats beat Toronto Gaels
Ladies: St Michaels beat Ottawa Gaels
Senior Mens: St. Vincents 1-13 St. Michaels 0-15 (AET)  ;D

orangeman

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on August 24, 2009, 02:23:32 PM

Senior Mens: St. Vincents 1-13 St. Michaels 0-15 (AET)   ;D

Nice one.  Congrats.

orangeman

I know the finals of the North Americans are going to be in Boston shortly. Does anyone know what teams have qualified through to the finals ??

gortnaleck

From San Francisco it's Ulster in Senior,Sons Of Boru In Inter,Ml.Cusacks in Jun,Sons Of Boru JunB.   In the Ladies it's Fog City Harps in Sen,Saoirse in Inter,and Fog City Harps in Jun

angermanagement

Who is managing Ulster this year ? Have they any big star name players out this year ?

Ulster seem to have dominated SF for the last decade.

nashville

I think Ulster are the team who have a few Harps lads out there for the summer, anyone confirm this? Don't know much about it just know we were a few young lads down this summer.

gortnaleck

Ulster don't have any biig name players out this year.I don't think you can play County Champ. at home and come out here and play the same year.They have a good recruiter as they always seem to have the most Summer players

thewanderer

ulster have gregory loughran from pearse ogs and armagh panelist last year. He is reported to be the best player in the competition this year  former u21 all-ireland winner in 2004 with armagh but got a raw deal last year with armagh. will be home in the new year and should make armagh team next year.

Niall Quinn

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on August 24, 2009, 02:23:32 PM

Senior Mens: St. Vincents 1-13 St. Michaels 0-15 (AET)  ;D

Congrats Mr Hurl - well merited on your 50th anniversary. Any reports on the game?
Back to the howling old owl in the woods, hunting the horny back toad

DuffleKing

Quote from: thewanderer on August 26, 2009, 04:48:15 PM
ulster have gregory loughran from pearse ogs and armagh panelist last year. He is reported to be the best player in the competition this year  former u21 all-ireland winner in 2004 with armagh but got a raw deal last year with armagh. will be home in the new year and should make armagh team next year.

should make the armagh squad next year