Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tiempo

Reports last week the vast majority of the squad are up for sale, maybe not the best way to prepare for a game, with a cup final on the horizon that should never have been leaked, whoever leaked that from the board is undermining the manager - indicative of a club in turmoil

Onana is a throwback to the Barthez days, shambles

Would be £47,000,000 better off if they'd just gone with Beggan

JPGJOHNNYG

Quote from: NAG1 on May 07, 2024, 09:00:33 AMShambles last night and I think that will spell the end for ETH.

He was probably close to the exit anyway but dont see any way back for him now, I still would be prepared to give him time but I don't think many others will.

He is a spoofer acted the hard man and got rid of Ronaldo (correctly) but then did nothing about the rest and then worse brought in his own shite. Unfortunately every new manager seems to be progressively worse tactically and even less willing to sort the rot out. Hopefully Radcliffe actually goes ahead with the mass clear out.

tiempo

Headline ... 'It's mad' – Rio Ferdinand predicts Premier League chaos over Man City's 115 charges

Is anything ever not 'mad' in that fellas head, brief respite from illegal I suppose

Maybe one day he'll say madly illegal and his head will explode

Ironic of course the same fella swerved a drug test, both illegal and mad

JPGJOHNNYG

Quote from: tiempo on May 07, 2024, 01:46:08 PMHeadline ... 'It's mad' – Rio Ferdinand predicts Premier League chaos over Man City's 115 charges

Is anything ever not 'mad' in that fellas head, brief respite from illegal I suppose

Man city are getting the all clear by all accounts. The FA are just stalling as to how they can back track out of the whole mess without pissing off loads of fans

Captain Obvious

Quote from: JPGJOHNNYG on May 07, 2024, 02:52:30 PM
Quote from: tiempo on May 07, 2024, 01:46:08 PMHeadline ... 'It's mad' – Rio Ferdinand predicts Premier League chaos over Man City's 115 charges

Man city are getting the all clear by all accounts. The FA are just stalling as to how they can back track out of the whole mess without pissing off loads of fans

They are as guilty as the late OJ Simpson.  If Manchester City get the all clear it will show they used the best solicitors/lawyers that their billions can buy.

johnnycool

Quote from: JPGJOHNNYG on May 07, 2024, 02:52:30 PM

They won't get the all clear, but they look to be changing the punishments so that it's no longer a points deduction, but a "super tax" or fines based approach which will suit the likes of City down to the ground.

Time to target the clubs with huge debts leveraged against stadiums and "future" earnings.