Boris Johnson

Started by imtommygunn, January 19, 2022, 09:28:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

Quote from: johnnycool on August 04, 2022, 10:56:49 AM
Quote from: imtommygunn on August 04, 2022, 07:52:31 AM
You can see his language changing as he realises he is losing. This kind of rhetoric seems to be what people want. I still think he is less dangerous than truss. They are just fronts for donors these people.

Uk well on it's way to fascism

It's there already, they just put a better facad on it.

You got to wonder about what the current Tory party electorate are like when this type of stuff is a vote winner for them.

Ian Óg was right of sorts when he said the Tory party was turning into an English Nationalist party, he's a bit of a slow learner as they've been that the day Cameron called for the Brexit referendum in 2014.
How many MPs have they outside of England? 10?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

imtommygunn

Quote from: seafoid on August 04, 2022, 11:19:25 AM
The aftermath of the Brexit referendum saw the Tory party taken over by English nationalists with no idea of economics

They are just a bunch of narcissistic individuals masquerading as English nationalists. They are a bunch of "these are my principles I have others" people.

The tories RF? Not too many. Scotland would be sewn up by snp. Probably a few in wales - 13 on googling. Wales a funny place. Still haven't forgiven them for voting for brexit ;D

Rossfan

6 in Scotland, none in 6 Cos although the useful idiots aka DUPUDA  support them.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

imtommygunn

I think they near enough disbanded here - they were getting nothing.

The DUP are basically tories. I guess anyone who has nothing other than self interest I would usually brand a tory which fits their bill.

I dunno if it's more UDA or UVF or UFF. I am not sure the difference in any of these organisations  ;D

tiempo

Quote from: imtommygunn on August 04, 2022, 01:13:58 PM
I think they near enough disbanded here - they were getting nothing.

The DUP are basically tories. I guess anyone who has nothing other than self interest I would usually brand a tory which fits their bill.

I dunno if it's more UDA or UVF or UFF. I am not sure the difference in any of these organisations  ;D

I can't believe its not butter UDR

Hound

Quote from: imtommygunn on August 04, 2022, 01:07:12 PM
The aftermath of the Brexit referendum saw the Tory party taken over by English nationalists with no idea of economics

They are just a bunch of narcissistic individuals masquerading as English nationalists. They are a bunch of "these are my principles I have others" people.

The tories RF? Not too many. Scotland would be sewn up by snp. Probably a few in wales - 13 on googling. Wales a funny place. Still haven't forgiven them for voting for brexit ;D

Chris Johns (Welsh economist, Irish Times contributor, ex-BOI economist) is a regular contributor to Dunphy's podcast. He has mentioned a few times that a majority of Welsh people in Wales voted against Brexit, however, there are a lot of English who live in Wales, thus the Wales total vote was a majority for Leave.

tiempo

Quote from: Hound on August 04, 2022, 02:20:40 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on August 04, 2022, 01:07:12 PM

Chris Johns (Welsh economist, Irish Times contributor, ex-BOI economist) is a regular contributor to Dunphy's podcast. He has mentioned a few times that a majority of Welsh people in Wales voted against Brexit, however, there are a lot of English who live in Wales, thus the Wales total vote was a majority for Leave.

hooring planters! at it again

johnnycool

imtommygunn

It will probably get him more votes!!

armaghniac

Quote from: johnnycool on August 05, 2022, 03:26:31 PM
https://twitter.com/i/status/1555478619253776390

Rishi said this bit out loud!!!

He is clearly not suitable for the job. Someone with a bit of ability would have said the same thing, but would have phrased it as spending proportional to the population which did favour Labour voting areas, or suchlike.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

bennydorano

Quote from: imtommygunn on August 05, 2022, 03:40:37 PM
It will probably get him more votes!!
Yip, pitch perfect for his target audience.

Eire90

levelling up just another buzzwords use by tories that will be repeated and people fall for it

imtommygunn

Levelling down would be a more accurate description. Watch house of cards and the America first thing spacey was at. Exactly the same. Meaningless, and untrue, slogans.

Eire90

truss and sunak are probably not even the worse tories which is scary id not be suprise if kemi  badanoch or patel become pm before next election tories will go even further to right.

imtommygunn

Poor Dominic Raab  ;D ;D

Horrible piece of work.